NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Linked with Tom Ince again in tomorrows Journal.

Need to hurry up then. Cardiff have agreed a fee with Blackpool for him apparently.

Any idea how much? just wondering what sort of figure Blackpool are asking for.

Anyway would be delighted with that, some much needed width to a team that has none.

Neither a striker nor a centre back, so hopefully nothing in it.

I don't think he's all that good. If I was looking for a young English wide player, it would be Redmond.

Ince is miles better than Redmond and we need a winger more than we do a CB.

Need to hurry up then. Cardiff have agreed a fee with Blackpool for him apparently.

Anyway would be delighted with that, some much needed width to a team that has none.

According to Daily Mail - £8m.

Guest bimpy474

With a year left on his contract i would say £8m is far too much for Ince.

It is but even so, Cardiff :lol:

Wouldn't really matter if it was Real Madrid or Northampton though, £8m is far too much.

Guest bimpy474

With a year left on his contract i would say £8m is far too much for Ince.

£5m, loan them ferguson and give them gosling, we pay his final year.

Nice idea ;)

Was ruled out before.. totally different ball game now Kinnear is running the show.

Exactly the type of player we need imo. Would be delighted if we get him. Can play through the middle as well as the wing. Does sound about right though, we declare interest in a player, just after he is set to sign for someone else.

He's out of contract isn't he? So it would be determined by tribunal.

Ince has proven himself in the championship and looks a great prospect. Ferguson and Sammy look like they might have something but are far from proven in the championship or anywhere else. Both can afford another year on loan to truly test them. If they don't excel there then they never will here.

What I like about Ince as well is he isn't your more direct type of wide player such as Redmond or even Zaha. I think he's got a bit more intelligence than the pair of them and he keeps his head up quite often.

Dont get the point of Ince - either our players coming through arent good enough (then sell them) or they are (then give them a chance)

:thup:

Agreed. Ferguson and Sammy are potentially at least as good as Ince.

I'd be really disappointed if we pushed the boat out for Ince. He looks to me like the sort of player that only shines up to a certain level.

Dont get the point of Ince - either our players coming through arent good enough (then sell them) or they are (then give them a chance)

I'd be really disappointed if we pushed the boat out for Ince. He looks to me like the sort of player that only shines up to a certain level.

I don't know enough about Ince to compare but if you think Sammy/Fergie could achieve the number of goals/assists as he did last year then you're very optimistic.

I don't know enough about Ince to compare but if you think Sammy/Fergie could achieve the number of goals/assists as he did last year then you're very optimistic.

O0