NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 1h

Story I was working on, which was about Newcastle, has had to go on the back-burner!

Any clue what this is about? probably something to do with that Drunk t*** no doubt.

Considering his earlier tweets about how excited he was about it, it must have been pretty significant. Shame really, knowing our luck it was good news!

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 1h

Story I was working on, which was about Newcastle, has had to go on the back-burner!

Any clue what this is about? probably something to do with that Drunk t*** no doubt.

Considering his earlier tweets about how excited he was about it, it must have been pretty significant. Shame really, knowing our luck it was good news!

Agreed 5 mill deal for Cavani probably blocked by Kinnel because he'd never heard of him..

People on twitter seem to be talking about Oscar Cardozo. Hadn't seen any rumours before so don't know where that one started.

He's signed for Fenerbache or some Turkish club hasn't he?

One thing is for sure - we will buy a lot more than 2 or 3 now that Kinnear is in. He will want to make changes and get rid of the fringe players - I only hope the players coming in aren't trying to just rescue failing careers!

This week will certainly not be followed by silence! No more silence now for the unforeseeable future!

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 41s

Anita situation v.curious though - as is Sissoko one. We live in interesting times! #nufc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Hmm, interesting. No idea what it's about but don't want either of them leaving the club.

Anita situation v.curious though - as is Sissoko one. We live in interesting times! #nufc

Hmm, interesting. No idea what it's about but don't want either of them leaving the club.

See Pardew thread

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I

I'd say this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-joe-kinnear-hired-end-1972369