NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

It doesn't really matter whether we planned to shift our entire strikeforce, the fact is, in a matter of 12 months that's what we've done , including two of the most feared strikers in the premier in Ba and (soon) Cisse. Neither will have lasted here much more than a year after rocketing us towards almost qualifying for the CL a year ago.

It will be interesting to see who we bring in to replace Ba and Cisse but those are some pretty big boots to fill, and until I see some signatures I'll remain skeptical.

Well that isn't actually a fact, let's see if it happens first.

Guest bimpy474

Gomis is our mystery French striker then, not much of a mystery when we've been linked for ages like.

Nothing will ever, ever match that fucking crazy week in January man.

Went from Remy celebration, to Remy madness/anguish to that ridiculous week of signings and bliss that included beating Villa (barely) and that Chelsea home match. :lol: this fucking club.

Seems we are looking at experience and treating it more seriously if rumours are true. 28-29 year old strikers seem to be on the menu whereas our typical age range has been much lower till now.

Not that we've signed anyone yet.

Guest Povic

Get Gomis, sell Cisse and then get Bent or Remy + a young striker. Then we have a good line of forwards imo.

French/African - tick

27 or under - tick

Contract wrangle/soon to be ending - tick

28 in August.

SHIT! ONLY 13 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Great excuse for not getting him though).

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Id have him over Bent.

If Pardew is playing 442, Gomis will be a better partner for Cisse.

If we play 442 I'd take Kenwyne Jones before I'd take Bent