NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest chopey

We need a purple to leave before we can bring another cheaper purple in, sort of a faint plum...................Mike runs a tight ship thoo naaas

Guest Roger Kint

QPR agree a fee for Hooper, wonder if that will help us get Remy

Remy is available via a release clause, nothing to do with Hooper at all as QPR arent going to let him go for less

Maybe we have and that is why QPR want Hooper to replace Remy

JFK doing his job? :lol: I love a bit of optimistic talk but lets not go mad here!

Guest bimpy474

SSN transfer update thingy just said, we will only move for Bent if we dont sign Gomis and or Remy. Didn't make it clear if they meant both, sounded that way-ish

SSN transfer update thingy just said, we will only move for Bent if we dont sign Gomis and or Remy. Didn't make it clear if they meant both, sounded that way-ish

I like this personally if it comes off at least.... Gomis and Remy are two types of forward we need and desperately, we already have a rich mans Bent.

Guest bimpy474

I like this personally if it comes off at least.... Gomis and Remy are two types of forward we need and desperately, we already have a rich mans Bent.

Chuck in a LW as well if we aren't going to go 4-3-3 and that'll do. As i can't see us buying more than that anyway.

Guest bimpy474

we need all 3..

Well we do, i guess we wont need Bent if Cisse stays. If they can actually act like grown ups and sort it out.

Just out of interest I had a look at what odds we were for relegation next year (thinking positive). I'm surprised we're as big as 10/1.

Why?  I think the lowest we ever got last season was 6/1 and that was with us only a couple of points above relegation.

Just out of interest I had a look at what odds we were for relegation next year (thinking positive). I'm surprised we're as big as 10/1.

Why?  I think the lowest we ever got last season was 6/1 and that was with us only a couple of points above relegation.

Those odd are crazy if true.

The reason I though 10/1 was large is that teams that finished around us are lower. Norwich 3/1, Sunderland 11/2, Aston Villa 8/1, Stoke 10/3, Fulham 8/1, WBA 9/1, Swansea 8/1.

That, along with a vast amounts of negativity flying around at the moment.

On an equally positive vibe, I backed us at 12/1 yesterday. It's on Betfair so after we've been humped by Man City, Pardew's whinges about lack of bodies and Kinnears PR fuck ups I'll sell the bet when the odds come down.

Shola Ameobi has been told he won’t be leaving Newcastle this summer despite interest from Middlesbrough and Birmingham.

Pardew said: “Shola’s a player that’s under contract here. With my striker situation at the moment, I need as many as I can get.”

Addition by subtraction, Pards.

Genuinely thought you were taking the piss with that URL. :lol:

Pardew said: “I’m pushing Joe to get a transfer in. I think we need a boost now. We are in a situation where we want to progress now. The team is in a good place.”

“Gomis is a player who would suit us, and we should pursue it as strongly as we can.”

Sounding increasingly desperate.