NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

yes and my question was what information?  and there is very little - it's a reasonable conclusion i'm aware but it also inherently implies that ashley is willing to risk relegation in order to get rid of alan pardew...even on an 7 year contract paying it up to sack him would cost a lot less than relegation

We are so relegated.

17/2 ... get amongst it.

Where?

Everywhere basically

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Ahh yes. 9.4 on Betfair. Having just looked at our fixtures I think I'm gonna wait until late September to get my money on just before the Everton game.

13 on Betfair fixed odds.

/not that I approve... :coolsmiley:

Aye, fully intend on trading out though. I'm not convinced we'll actually go down, but I am convinced we'll flirt with it.

Ah, gotcha. :thup:

Guest icemanblue

yes and my question was what information?  and there is very little - it's a reasonable conclusion i'm aware but it also inherently implies that ashley is willing to risk relegation in order to get rid of alan pardew...even on an 7 year contract paying it up to sack him would cost a lot less than relegation

Are you just trying to argue with me for the sake of it? I've already answered that.

At this point, I'd just be happy with no major sales + Remy.

Woulden't be too disasterous if we just got Remy as long as we got Cisse sorted again. Which is an horrendous situation for us.

I'd be relived if we just got Remy as he is the one player we really need the most, as he can create. No point having 2 or 3 out and out goal scorers if we are not creating anything for them.

Plus remy could play as the main striker as well as any of the attacking positions.

Perhaps try Goufran up top and Remy on the wing too or just behind if AP opts for 442.

He just gives us creative options.

Interesting line in Caulkin's latest article...

I’m directly aware of one transfer which is good to go in just about every sense but which is being held up because “the people above (Pardew) are the problem.”

I'm now of the opinion we're not signing anyone this summer. Kinnear doesn't want to strengthen the team and potentially Pardew's position when his only concern is getting back in the dugout. And I don't imagine the owner is too upset that his mate Joe is telling him to put his wallet away.

That will probably be Bent as Caulkin got to know him very well when he was up here and has kept in touch.

Guest chopey

Ashley and Kinnear want Pardew gone, Pardew in turn would let them sell his entire first eleven and wouldn't say a dickie bird just so long as he gets his pay off, us fans are just caught in the cross fire.

I think it's more likely that Kinnear just isn't capable of doing his job.

Or he can't read or write.

Or he's sat on the phone talking to his local pizza takeaway wondering why they won't let him buy Darren Bent. 

Are you just trying to argue with me for the sake of it? I've already answered that.

nah man

Guest chopey

Where is Campbell being rumored to go on loan?

Championship.

He will play one game for every team in the championship

Guest taps01

Championship.

He will play one game for every team in the championship

Obviously not.

Guest taps01

Championship.

...anything more specific?

Nope they just said looking to send him to a club in the championship.

Championship.

...anything more specific?

Nope they just said looking to send him to a club in the championship.

:thup: Thanks man.