NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Alexinho

Get both and Remy.. then shift Shola and put campbell on loan for the year.

Never going to happen.

Would take Bent, Gomis and Sinclair though.

Won't happen, most likely Gomis or Bent... Jonas will play!!! Hope I'm wrong!

Remy and Gomis would be the best we could hope for with our current personnel. Both offer something we're missing. Bent doesn't.

:thup:

Also if we get both of them i wouldn't buy Bent, but instead a genuine winger.

Remy, Gomis, Cisse and Gouffran would be the best set of strikers we have had in ages :lol: no need for Bent.

Don't want Remy at all but things are getting desperate. We need someone who can play on the left and another striker, the Cisse news shouldn't change that. Still got my fingers crossed that a new signing is isn't any of the names that have been constantly linked.. Not very likely though..

Remy and Gomis would be the best we could hope for with our current personnel. Both offer something we're missing. Bent doesn't.

Also if we get both of them i wouldn't buy Bent, but instead a genuine winger.

Remy, Gomis, Cisse and Gouffran would be the best set of strikers we have had in ages :lol: no need for Bent.

Remy, Gomis and someone of Sinclair's ilk would be fantastic for us.

Is Gomis versatile?

Not really, think Carroll but probably better technically and quicker.

Its probably not quite an apt comparison, but anyway he's a big CF who bullies defenders.

Is Gomis versatile?

Not really, think Carroll but probably better technically and quicker.

Its probably not quite an apt comparison, but anyway he's a big CF who bullies defenders.

It's exactly what we need especially now Cisse is staying. Cisse up top by himself just doesn't work and I don't think Pardew could get an effective 433 with hba and say Remy working well enough to stick with. 2 up top doesn't always have to be 442 either.