NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

5 Million for 29 year old Stewart Downing or £8m for 21 year old Tom Ince, hmm I wonder which to go with..  Seriously even from the perspective of pure value Ince is the far better deal due to his age, then there's the fact he's a much better player.  We'd be absolutely mental to go for Downing.

He has a lot of pace, played left wing. Ran like obafemi, needs to work on his finishing though, the other lad was cracking in centre mid though. Great movement and passing, would make a great box to box or holding midfielder

Intersting, well he was certainly dynamic tonight. i would be surprised if he wasnt playing premier league football with the next 2 seasons. I would be very happy to see him in a newcastle shirt

it's becoming clearer by the day that those in control are actively involved in some kind of sabotage

how does the remy signing fit into the sabotage theory then? ???

perhaps they know he's bang to rights guilty on the rape charge and as soon as the transfer window SLAMS SHUT he'll be carted off to the big house leaving shola to play up front on his own after they implicate cisse during the trial

maybe they know he'll sign for real madrid next summer after scoring 30 goals and are playing the sabotage long game

i just don't know

5 Million for 29 year old Stewart Downing or £8m for 21 year old Tom Ince, hmm I wonder which to go with..  Seriously even from the perspective of pure value Ince is the far better deal due to his age, then there's the fact he's a much better player.  We'd be absolutely mental to go for Downing.

mind boggling thought isn't it?  with pardiola and killer joe running the show it's almost a nailed on certainty which one we'll be after :anguish:

Intersting, well he was certainly dynamic tonight. i would be surprised if he wasnt playing premier league football with the next 2 seasons. I would be very happy to see him in a newcastle shirt

Hes really talented! I seen him play a couple of times when he used to play for Lillestrøm in Norway, the rival of Vålerenga which is my favorite team.! I remember being jelous they had him. They also had Anthony Ujah who is really good and talented player.

Guest icemanblue

it's becoming clearer by the day that those in control are actively involved in some kind of sabotage

how does the remy signing fit into the sabotage theory then? ???

perhaps they know he's bang to rights guilty on the rape charge and as soon as the transfer window SLAMS SHUT he'll be carted off to the big house leaving shola to play up front on his own after they implicate cisse during the trial

maybe they know he'll sign for real madrid next summer after scoring 30 goals and are playing the sabotage long game

i just don't know

I might have been wrong, like. Which I'll be more than happy to admit. :lol:

Let's not get too carried away just yet, like.

mind boggling thought isn't it?  with pardiola and killer joe running the show it's almost a nailed on certainty which one we'll be after :anguish:

I'm not buying this like. Our policy of buying players over the last 18 Months or so would actually suggest we'd go for the younger with a better re-sale. Sick of reading negative posts like this which are negative just for the sake of it.

I'm not buying this like. Our policy of buying players over the last 18 Months or so would actually suggest we'd go for the younger with a better re-sale. Sick of reading negative posts like this which are negative just for the sake of it.

:thup:

Things could change, but there has been absolutely no evidence of it as yet and the preemptive anguish trotted out is tiresome in the extreme.

Things could change, but there has been absolutely no evidence of it as yet and the preemptive anguish trotted out is tiresome in the extreme.

Hallelujah.

Just one of those things you have to come to accept on here that if we get Downing that's Pardew's choice, if we get Ince that's a great choice by Carr. Similarly to Gomis is Carr's, Bent is Pardew's, no teamwork and agreements in this game.

Guest icemanblue

I'll get on board with this. :thup:

You've been there since the beginning man! Have some props! Oh yeah.

Not sure your Kinnear/Pardew sabotage theory means you'll be allowed on the list. :coolsmiley:

Guest icemanblue

Not sure your Kinnear/Pardew sabotage theory allows you an invitation. :hmm: :lol:

:lol: I think it's probably a bit early to be saying all is well within the new structure, like. Kinnear is obviously following the club's policy, though. Still think the Bent deal is just paying lip service to Pardew, and I've no doubt that there'll be many more clashes in the months to come.

Guest bimpy474

Not sure we can really complain about our buys at all in the last 2 years, it's the lack of urgency at times that frustrate.

Not sure your Kinnear/Pardew sabotage theory allows you an invitation. :hmm: :lol:

:lol: I think it's probably a bit early to be saying all is well within the new structure, like. Kinnear is obviously following the club's policy, though. Still think the Bent deal is just paying lip service to Pardew, and I've no doubt that there'll be many more clashes in the months to come.

I've no doubt there'll be disagreements between the two, and I have no doubt Kinnear will come out with more damaging tosh, but as for believing this is all a ploy to get Pardew out, I can't see that at all yet.

If indeed it was, then it was a pretty poorly thought out plan as it has seemingly been fatally scuppered simply by Pardew reiterating the structure as he see's it, and Kinnear noticeably retreating from his initial bullish position he spouted on Talksport.

I still just think Ashley was frustrated by assurances from Llambias that relegation would not threaten us again, and after being consistently advised to get someone in with 'football knowledge' turned to the one person he knew and trusted.

Not sure we can really complain about our buys at all in the last 2 years, it's the lack of urgency at times that frustrate.

And the lack of a genuine commitment/ambition to improve. We do sign a number of very good players, but we seem to always come up short somewhere in favour of saving/making money - whether that's pulling out of deals we've spent ages on or gambling on players we don't really need at that time. Last summer was an absolute classic example of this, I don't believe any other top flight club would have rested on its laurels like we did.

Still, this summer could yet be a good one. I hope Pardew bucks his ideas up accordingly.