NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest bimpy474

you would think so. Make up some shitty rumour to get it some attention and now use it as a mouthpiece to newcastle fans.

Yep, that said i hope there's some truth in this, rate Sinclair quite a bit.

Can someone post the article? My internet is being shite and won't load new pages.

Newcastle United are preparing to beat West Bromwich Albion to Manchester City winger Scott Sinclair with a £5 million bid.

Sinclair looked certain to go to Albion this week on a season-long loan at The Hawthorns.

But the former Swansea winger wants a permanent move - and the Baggies can only offer him a loan.

That could now let in Newcastle boss Alan Pardew, who is monitoring the situation.

Manchester City want to recoup the £6m they paid Swansea for Sinclair last year.

But they could be prepared to negotiate if it means getting the player off their books.

Southampton are also interested in Sinclair, to leave Albion sweating on the deal.

Sinclair’s move to Albion seemed a formality.

But now he is prepared to wait until the end of the transfer window to get the deal he wants.

Sinclair made just two Premier League starts for City last season and sees no future there now.

But he has three years left on a bumper contract and will not be rushed into making a decision.

Albion plan talks with Sinclair this weekend to try and make sure their deal does not fall through.

But it is another delay to Baggies boss Steve Clarke’s plans.

He wants to bring in Salomon Kalou from Lille but the former Chelsea star is not sure he wants to leave France with the World Cup coming up next year.

Has anyone seen they've actually g

http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/premier-league/29749-newcastle-transfer-news-club-ready-sinclair-bid.php

Sports direct :lol: is this actually our official mouthpiece now.

Has anyone else seen the Sports Direct magazine? It's an actual magazine that you can buy from supermarkets, newsagents etc. I saw it in the local Co-op the other day with Carl Froch on the front. Gay!

Can someone post the article? My internet is being shite and won't load new pages.

Newcastle United are preparing to beat West Bromwich Albion to Manchester City winger Scott Sinclair with a £5 million bid.

Sinclair looked certain to go to Albion this week on a season-long loan at The Hawthorns.

But the former Swansea winger wants a permanent move - and the Baggies can only offer him a loan.

That could now let in Newcastle boss Alan Pardew, who is monitoring the situation.

Manchester City want to recoup the £6m they paid Swansea for Sinclair last year.

But they could be prepared to negotiate if it means getting the player off their books.

Southampton are also interested in Sinclair, to leave Albion sweating on the deal.

Sinclair’s move to Albion seemed a formality.

But now he is prepared to wait until the end of the transfer window to get the deal he wants.

Sinclair made just two Premier League starts for City last season and sees no future there now.

But he has three years left on a bumper contract and will not be rushed into making a decision.

Albion plan talks with Sinclair this weekend to try and make sure their deal does not fall through.

But it is another delay to Baggies boss Steve Clarke’s plans.

He wants to bring in Salomon Kalou from Lille but the former Chelsea star is not sure he wants to leave France with the World Cup coming up next year.

I'm fairly sure that bit is bollocks given that he doesn't even play for France.

You would think the club would throw the website a bone given accurate stories would surely increase the traffic of the site which means the company gets more exposure or does that sound too sensible?

In my opinion Pardew should really pull out all the stops to bring in Sinclair. He ticks all the boxes:

-Young and hungry

-Available as City have already brought in Navas and Jovetic who can cover his position amongst others

-Holds a HG status(?) and is English which can't hurt

-Experienced at left wing which is one of our weakest links

-Very fast and tricky

-Brings movement and creativity, things that can barely be associated with NUFC these days

Can't say I'm an expert on the guy but he seems as an obvious target.