NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

So they basically went to France to meet Mike Ashley. Brilliant

?

@milesstarforth: Alan Pardew confirmed he met Mike Ashley in France. He said: 'It was for us to get ourselves a gameplan for final week of window.' #nufc

?

@milesstarforth: Alan Pardew confirmed he met Mike Ashley in France. He said: 'It was for us to get ourselves a gameplan for final week of window.' #nufc

Video conferencing not an option like  ;D

Guest reefatoon

I just can't wait for Saturday now, I am just so giddy with the excitement of it all, especially now there is a game plan and all.  In the ground for 1pm, for this excited bunny.

Ayew, left wing mainly. Pacey and skillful, but what i like the most about him is how he shields the ball making it hard for the opposition to get the ball when he runs and dribbles. Good balance and awareness of what's going on around him. Something he might lack is his final ball (not bad like Obertan/Jonas) He has a decent final decision/ball, but if it was as good as the rest of his qualities he'd be playing in one of the top clubs in europe i think. I say yes please!

Remember watching him play against Man U at OT and they couldn't handle him, Remy was very good as well.

I just can't wait for Saturday now, I am just so giddy with the excitement of it all, especially now there is a game plan and all.  In the ground for 1pm, for this excited bunny.

Fkn 'game plan'. :lol:

Sounds like the 'game plan' is to fuck off to the south of France and hide until the window slams shut.

?

Does this club become any more of a circus???

Our manager fles to France for a gameplan with the owner a week before window closes. what the fuck have the been doing since may??.

In the meantime all 19 other teams in the league have conducted business or set in motion transfers.

These fucking idiots running this club will ruin it...if we go in without 2-3 new faces come January we will be well adrift a rudderless ship hurtling to the sky bet leagues

It's so depressing following this fucking abomination of a football club at times

Guest bimpy474

?

What utter fucking shite, lets do nothing in other words.

?

Does this club become any more of a circus???

Our manager fles to France for a gameplan with the owner a week before window closes. what the fuck have the been doing since may??.

In the meantime all 19 other teams in the league have conducted business or set in motion transfers.

These fucking idiots running this club will ruin it...if we go in without 2-3 new faces come January we will be well adrift a rudderless ship hurtling to the sky bet leagues

It's so depressing following this fucking abomination of a football club at times

Tbf Manure and Arsenal have not but rather be in there shoes than ours like  :laugh:

I know we monitor, ask to be kept in the loop, check the name, make a derisory offer, travel to other countries to decide on a gameplan, and determine that the selling clubs' valuations are much higher than ours, but I'll be damned if I can ever remember the sequence these are supposed to go in.

Guest bimpy474

Genuinely beginning to think, Gomis attempt aside. We aren't actually trying to sign anyone, it's just ridiculous.

Guest reefatoon

Genuinely beginning to think, Gomis attempt aside. We aren't actually trying to sign anyone, it's just ridiculous.

Come on, give the gameplan a chance, it's going to be the best gameplan ever.