NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

'You cannot go on a forecourt of a car showroom and say to the dealership, `here is my valuation is and I'm just going to drive it off’. It does not work like that. You have got to agree (a price) and only then can you drive it off. We have had one bid and it was not acceptable.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400221/Yohan-Cabaye-stay-Newcastle-unless-receive-25m-says-Alan-Pardew.html#ixzz2cjiqOM80

How ironic.. :lol:

This too:

The Newcastle boss added: 'We have to react to the market. If we were Man City and need a striker, we just go out and pay £37million for one and everyone else has to react on the back of that.

'If we were to sell one of our big players, which would generate funds, we might split it into two and use the finance to replace him and strengthen in another position.

'The bottom line is that we have a procedure in place to get transfers in and now Joe is directly the in-line manager for the board and Mike, the owner, so therefore I request to him what I think the team needs and he has to try to get them over the line. We all work together to do that.

'There is a process where he comes in but the proof is in the pudding really and we have to make sure we get one or two transfers over the line before deadline.’

Sell to buy lads, sell to buy..

'You cannot go on a forecourt of a car showroom and say to the dealership, `here is my valuation is and I'm just going to drive it off’. It does not work like that. You have got to agree (a price) and only then can you drive it off. We have had one bid and it was not acceptable.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2400221/Yohan-Cabaye-stay-Newcastle-unless-receive-25m-says-Alan-Pardew.html#ixzz2cjiqOM80

How ironic.. :lol:

This too:

The Newcastle boss added: 'We have to react to the market. If we were Man City and need a striker, we just go out and pay £37million for one and everyone else has to react on the back of that.

'If we were to sell one of our big players, which would generate funds, we might split it into two and use the finance to replace him and strengthen in another position.

'The bottom line is that we have a procedure in place to get transfers in and now Joe is directly the in-line manager for the board and Mike, the owner, so therefore I request to him what I think the team needs and he has to try to get them over the line. We all work together to do that.

'There is a process where he comes in but the proof is in the pudding really and we have to make sure we get one or two transfers over the line before deadline.’

Sell to buy lads, sell to buy..

Seems like NUFC`s problem is that our car, Cabaye, wont start until the offer is accepted  :lol:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

JM Aulas: 'Bafetimbi #Gomis is currently in negotiations to sign for another club. Either he leaves by 2nd September or we reintegrate him.'

Expand

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

Unclear if Aulas means Newcastle as the club Bafetimbi Gomis is negotiating with at the moment or not. #NUFC #OL

Expand

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

JM Aulas: 'Bafetimbi #Gomis is currently in negotiations to sign for another club. Either he leaves by 2nd September or we reintegrate him.'

Expand

It couldn't be us could it? Given up on this one tbh.

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 4m

L'Equipe will report tomorrow morning that PSG are completely letting go of Yohan Cabaye! #PSG #AFC #NUFC

Everyday is like Christmas Eve supporting this Club man, it's the gift that keeps on giving  :)

Then you wake up and realize nothing is there.

Mike Ashley is the Grinch that stole Transfermas :(

"Christmas has been canceled with immediate effect, Love Mike"  :lol:

Everyday is like Christmas Eve supporting this Club man, it's the gift that keeps on giving  :)

Then you wake up and realize nothing is there.

Mike Ashley is the Grinch that stole Transfermas :(

Waking up to Joe Kinnear as DoF was like reaching into your stocking and pulling out a used condom, squirrel bones, and the Geordie Shore DVD box set.

Guest chicken little

Maybe Ashley's thinking, I let you sell a winger (Routledge), buy a winger Obertan, I'm not going to let you buy another. Wouldn't blame him.

I would: that's fucking mental.

Guest bimpy474

More like waking up and finding Santa in your bed giving a present you really dont want.

A thong for mrs Bimpy?

No Santa's cock up your bum.