NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Thauvin still not training with Lille, would love us to be after this lad but I fear JFK has zero interest even if Carr does.

Aye lets ignore that the player has zero interest.

Isn't that what Benny did though.

Ben Arfa wanted to come here, Thauvin by all accounts does not want to come here.

Guest bimpy474

I dont mean going on strike so he can come here, Thauvin is on strike because Lille told him one thing and have let him down, the reason was posted on here i think. The reasons are different but both went on strike after their clubs let them down. That's what i was getting at.

Thauvin may not have a bad attitude in the same way Benny doesn't, if you follow me.

Guest bimpy474

Thauvin still not training with Lille, would love us to be after this lad but I fear JFK has zero interest even if Carr does.

Eh? HBA went on strike to force a move to us, how is that the same as Thauvin having no interest in leaving France? :lol:

Talking about the players motivation and attitudes, nothing to do with coming to us.

To be fair I think Ben Arfa was widely known as a trouble maker when we signed him. The surprising thing has been how perfectly behaved he has been since joining us I suppose. I think the broken leg had a humbling effect on him as he admitted himself.

I dont mean going on strike so he can come here, Thauvin is on strike because Lille told him one thing and have let him down, the reason was posted on here i think. The reasons are different but both went on strike after their clubs let them down. That's what i was getting at.

Thauvin may not have a bad attitude in the same way Benny doesn't, if you follow me.

Yeah he is being messed around as Benny was, Benny jumping on a plane and coming here may have been a tad over the top but was dam funny at the time.

If clubs knocked back players on attitude there would be shit loads without clubs.

Has he said he does not want to come here or more he does not want to leave France?

Guest bimpy474

To be fair I think Ben Arfa was widely known as a trouble maker when we signed him. The surprising thing has been how perfectly behaved he has been since joining us I suppose. I think the broken leg had a humbling effect on him as he admitted himself.

And tbf, he does like Pardew and Pardew has been a good influence on him.

Yeah he is being messed around as Benny was, Benny jumping on a plane and coming here may have been a tad over the top but was dam funny at the time.

If clubs knocked back players on attitude there would be shit loads without clubs.

Has he said he does not want to come here or more he does not want to leave France?

Does it make any difference?

Guest bimpy474

I read that Thauvin said, he's too young to go abroad which is fair enough. I was just replying to jdckelly post about avoiding him because of his attitute. When Hatem showed the same sort of thing because his club had messed him about, same as Lille have done to Thauvin.

Guest bimpy474

Sorry should have quoted Roger for that bit he stated...

"Aye lets ignore that the player has zero interest."

Though there must have been something said by the player.

Aye that's the i dont want to go abroad i'm too young bit.

I really don't think Thauvin is being messed around by Lille, he agreed to sign for them in January and is now refusing to play for them. He wants to go to OM and OM only judging by reports, Lille have accepted an offer from Roma but Thauvin turned them down the OM offers have been declined. Lille have the right to sell to who they wish and for the amount they require.

Pffffffffffffftttttt!!! No chance. All lies.

Guest bimpy474

I really don't think Thauvin is being messed around by Lille, he agreed to sign for them in January and is now refusing to play for them. He wants to go to OM and OM only judging by reports, Lille have accepted an offer from Roma but Thauvin turned them down the OM offers have been declined. Lille have the right to sell to who they wish and for the amount they require.

While true, they bought him for a small fee and are now demanding a big fee, and want him to go abroad. When the lad has stated he feels too young to do that. Can't you see his POV, he could be made to go abroad against his wishes because Lille want to sell him only 6 months after buying him, and the lad has done nothing to warrant it.

Guest bimpy474

Pffffffffffffftttttt!!! No chance. All lies.

As much as i detest Pardew, credit where it's due.

They only want to sell him because he's being a little scrote and refused to train because he didn't want to play for them no? I'm sure Lille would have preferred to have just played the player they brought rather than sell straight away.

Guest reefatoon

The lack of any rumours flying around is unreal.  3 and a half days to go and it is silent.  I miss the days we were linked with about 5 different players a day, even though it was mostly all shit, at least it kept a bit of interest.

Guest bimpy474

They only want to sell him because he's being a little scrote and refused to train because he didn't want to play for them no? I'm sure Lille would have preferred to have just played the player they brought rather than sell straight away.

Lille are saying one thing and the player is saying another, as it stands i think the player is in the right. Matter of opinion and who you believe i suppose.

Guest Roger Kint

Eh? HBA went on strike to force a move to us, how is that the same as Thauvin having no interest in leaving France? :lol:

Talking about the players motivation and attitudes, nothing to do with coming to us.

In that case why did you quote my post with you your different topic? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

That was a mistake Rog, i meant to quote Jdc, sorry i miffed it up.

Ah from the way he put it I thought it was club specific but I would guess at this stage the way things are for him he may conciser leaving France.

The lack of any rumours flying around is unreal.  3 and a half days to go and it is silent.  I miss the days we were linked with about 5 different players a day, even though it was mostly all shit, at least it kept a bit of interest.

Few more potentially bullshit rumours about agreeing lower wage terms with Gomis but yeah your right. Think it's Gomis or nothing. In the past there would have been a faint chance we had a deal for a player or two kept quiet and we'd spring it out of the blue like Cabaye or Marveaux but not now, especially with Kinnear involved.

Guest Roger Kint

Had me confused to hell here Bimpy, though you had lost your marbles :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Ah from the way he put it I thought it was club specific but I would guess at this stage the way things are for him he may conciser leaving France.

Aye, when does it get to the point that he wont be sold to another French team as that's Lille want and he has to accpet that. Will he give in and go abroad, i cant see him going back to Lille now whichever way it goes.

Guest bimpy474

Had me confused to hell here Bimpy, though you had lost your marbles :lol:

Sorry mate, i fistly quoted the wrong person (you) then didn't explain what the feck i was on about properly :lol: