NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Thauvin can f*** right off. Tired of courting a player who clearly doesn't want to be here.

Normally I'd agree but Remy? And the fact we aren't really in a position to be choosy right now.

Different circumstances imo. He almost did sign for us before 'Arry swooped in with more cash. And of course he'd choose to join a PL club over spending a year in the Championship.

Thauvin can f*** right off. Tired of courting a player who clearly doesn't want to be here.

Normally I'd agree but Remy? And the fact we aren't really in a position to be choosy right now.

Different circumstances imo. He almost did sign for us before 'Arry swooped in with more cash. And of course he'd choose to join a PL club over spending a year in the Championship.

Tbf he refused us in January because he wanted to stay in France and continue his development ( admirable that imo) whose to say he wouldn't accept us now like Remy did? all hearsay at the moment we don't really know what the kids wants.

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 1m

Re Thauvin: The chances of the player joining #NUFC do seem minimal considering he has his heart set on #OM and they have made the same bid.

See Bimpy posts this shit all the fkn time

:D

I do, they seems better than most tbf. ;)

My reading of the whole saga is that Marseille have been underhanded in their pursuit of Thauvin and coupled with the player's behaviour the Lille chairman wants to spite them both. I'm sure even Aulas (Lyon) condemned Marseille's behaviour in all of this.

My reading of the whole saga is that Marseille have been underhanded in their pursuit of Thauvin and coupled with the player's behaviour the Lille chairman wants to spite them both. I'm sure even Aulas (Lyon) condemned Marseille's behaviour in all of this.

Fuck me, a lot of shrugging going on there.

Seems a complete waste of time at this point if we're only now submitting a concrete bid. Unless...

...we have been given assurances that he would have some interest

or

...we have no actual intention of spending the money, but want to appear as though we would

Otherwise, what's the point now? And at this stage, certainly Ince or someone in that vein would make more sense in virtually every facet.