NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Still expecting a Sibierski-esque last minute signing of Carlton Cole to solve all our woes and keep our magnificent DOF's promises.

Jesus, that's so possible it's frightening. :(

It really is. Especially when you take into consideration all of the over the hill English players we've signed in recent seasons. :(

Thanks for doing this BTW.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8zh9aDO9R1rqjklgo1_400.gif

Guest icemanblue

I'm not really doing that, though, am I? Neither of us are. I'm as concerned as the next man, but I'm not going to pretend that my mental wellbeing is on the line. With regards to this little exchange, I don't believe that we'll sign Carlton Cole. I think it's extremely fucking unlikely, so I took the piss.

Assuming no further signings this window, will the fans finally turn on the manager/club in a big way?

Sales for Fulham suggest its starting...

I'm surprised at how much the demand seems to have dipped TBH, I didn't realise the match-going fans were being affected as much.

if we lose and/or fail to score at home again I could see the attendances getting worse each week. I think even the fans who still back Pardew are beginning to get fed up now and if no signings are made it could be the final straw for a lot of fans potentially.

Guest neesy111

Assuming no further signings this window, will the fans finally turn on the manager/club in a big way?

How many sold?

Under 40k according to Wallsendmag.

I'm surprised at how much the demand seems to have dipped TBH, I didn't realise the match-going fans were being affected as much.

You didn't think the match going fans were being affected by the team being absolutely shit?

What world do you live in?

How many sold?

Under 40k according to Wallsendmag.

Often seems to be our lowest, not surprising given their following and unfashionable status. Still be 45K + though.

Attendances are always flawed anyway as they just assume every ST holder turns up.

Spoke to my neighbour the other day and she's already questioning why she renewed.  She said if something decent ever comes up on a Saturday she'll not think twice about skipping the match, nor does she exhaust herself trying to find a taker for the ticket, so it often goes spare.

paying on a game for game basis plenty fans may stop going but there is the out with the lads once a fortnight mentality brigade that i can relate too as well,out of about 15 of us its down to 10 and 5 others watch it in the Toon then meet the lads after the match and if more did that you watch the match get pissed and still go out  :celb1: :Jonny2J: