Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 21/01/12 Pre-match.

wormy

Sitting at work and loads of toon fans + fulham fans are walking past my building. Gonna end up going to a locals pub to watch it and get shafted by having to keep quiet the whole game

I think you'll be alright around there like, hardly a scary area.

Guest bimpy474

Two points off a Champions League spot if we win.

Nah Sky and ESPN will still run that 6 dont go into 4 advert, can Liverpool get back where they belong crap.

We do not exist apparently like.

At 2PM Mick Lowes said we were unchanged and ben Arfa was on the bench.

At 2.15 i got back in the car and he said we're playing 4-3-3 with ben Arfa playing and ryan taylor on the bench?????????????????????????

He said that Pardew told him yesterday about the team for today - Ryan Taylor at RW, not Ben Arfa. Seems like he has changed his mind over the night.

At 2.15 i got back in the car and he said we're playing 4-3-3 with ben Arfa playing and ryan taylor on the bench?????????????????????????

He said that Pardew told him yesterday about the team for today - Ryan Taylor at RW, not Ben Arfa. Seems like he has changed his mind over the night.

Pardew must have been trolling the fat fucker.

Finally Pardew gets it. No reason we can't beat Fulham, don't know why people have so much respect for them. They're extremely average, but a decent home team. Shola had to start, no alternative really.

Nah, would actually start Løvenkrands in stead.

Agree with this. The times we've shown too much respect in games this season we've played poorly. Liverpool, for example.

Thank fuck for that.

or changed his mind while i was in the chippy.