Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 21/01/12 Pre-match.

wormy

At 2PM Mick Lowes said we were unchanged and ben Arfa was on the bench.

At 2.15 i got back in the car and he said we're playing 4-3-3 with ben Arfa playing and ryan taylor on the bench?????????????????????????

He said that Pardew told him yesterday about the team for today - Ryan Taylor at RW, not Ben Arfa. Seems like he has changed his mind over the night.

Like he is going to a tell a journo his team the day before a game.

Sitting at work and loads of toon fans + fulham fans are walking past my building. Gonna end up going to a locals pub to watch it and get shafted by having to keep quiet the whole game

I think you'll be alright around there like, hardly a scary area.

Nah, it's a really nice area but the pub 'Chancellors' is a proper dive. I always go in to watch matches when I finish work and every time without fail people stare at me like I'm spoiling the party

At 2.15 i got back in the car and he said we're playing 4-3-3 with ben Arfa playing and ryan taylor on the bench?????????????????????????

He said that Pardew told him yesterday about the team for today - Ryan Taylor at RW, not Ben Arfa. Seems like he has changed his mind over the night.

Pardew must have been trolling the fat fucker.

I don't know. It probably was his plan before the night.

Untill 2 young, hot French ladies came for a visit into his room....

Like he is going to a tell a journo his team the day before a game.

Indeed.

Pardew must have been trolling the fat f***er.

You're desperate to believe that he changed his mind :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Pardew: "No striker will be coming in"

Pardew: "Cabaye is really struggling"

Pardew: "Raylor is playing"

:troll:

Pardew must have been trolling the fat f***er.

You're desperate to believe that he changed his mind :lol:

Not really tbh. Knowing Pardew, if Ben Arfa does well today (or Raylor after coming on) he'd probably even admit it in his post match interview.