Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I just remember it took me about 10 seconds to react. I was just in awe when that shot, which I thought was just him aimlessly punting it forward, ended up in the back of the net :lol:.

Same. Everyone around me was cheering and going mental, I was just stood there (not even knowing when I'd stood up) mouth agape, unable to comprehend what had just happened. It was like he'd broken the laws of physics.

I remember following the thread on here (I was watching it on a stream but it cut off at about 80 minutes), we were hanging on and we had plenty of time left, it just seemed like they would score at some point. I went to run a bath and came back and saw that we had scored and following the thread I saw that you all just seemed stunned by it and saying it was the greatest ever goal. I do remember thinking that you were all just over reacting like you all do when a good goal is scored so I wasn't expecting it to be great, just half decent. Then I saw it, well no need to tell you anything else.

A lad who I worked with is a Chelsea fan, I sent him a text saying Torres had nothing on Cisse, never got a reply, saw him the next day and he hadn't seen the goal so we were telling him how good it was. He was like me before I saw it thinking "It's just going to be half decent". Anyway I showed him it and he was like, "What, no, no, that didn't happen, no that is actually the greatest goal ever, no way did that go in, how did he do that?".

Guest firetotheworks

My reaction was pretty much the same as Bobby's when Ronaldo scored that ridiculous goal for Barca. Hands on head, just utter disbelief that it could even be possible. I just kept telling it to fuck off. :lol:

This thread need a new poll. I'd be happy with 15-20 for the upcoming season, but could well be nearer 30 if he continues the way he's started his NUFC career.

Agree with the first part.

No way he can score on every single touch of the ball this season too  :lol:

1 in 2 is a good number, would be happy with that. :smug:

This thread need a new poll. I'd be happy with 15-20 for the upcoming season, but could well be nearer 30 if he continues the way he's started his NUFC career.

He got 32 last season for club and country see no reason why he can't do it again  :smug:

That includes goals for Freiburg btw.

Agree with the first part.

No way he can score on every single touch of the ball this season too  :lol:

1 in 2 is a good number, would be happy with that. :smug:

Got 13 in his first 14 Premiership appearances, adapting to a new league and a new team. Including Europa league and cup competitions I wouldn't bet against him scoring over 25, but as you say I'd be perfectly happy if he gets 1 in 2 over a full season.

He got 32 last season for club and country see no reason why he can't do it again  :smug:

Wiki has it down as 22 goals for Freiburg and us. Did he really get 10 for Senegal?

Wiki has it down as 22 goals for Freiburg and us. Did he really get 10 for Senegal?

Yeah.

http://i.imgur.com/KU79W.jpg

Poll reset.

:snod: We are the 16.7 percent. Kinda catchy.

(well, "We" doesn't include you)

People who voted 12+ were being cheeky internet sods, people who voted the category 9-12 were the ones who had genuine non-humourous faith in him! :okay: