Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

All his worst points coming out atm. His pot shots arent going near, his runs are dodgy. His finishing average. We cant afford to carry a player, just play the guy in Europe consistantly till hes sorted. Its clearly confidence based.

It's incredible to think that Shola has looked a much better bet this season.

Has he bollocks.

I'm afraid he has.

Of course he fucking has. :lol: Cisse hasn't played well once this season; which is being kind. He's been shit in just about every game.

Tho

All his worst points coming out atm. His pot shots arent going near, his runs are dodgy. His finishing average. We cant afford to carry a player, just play the guy in Europe consistantly till hes sorted. Its clearly confidence based.

This. Def a confidence thing i'd say.

The lad is a finisher. He isn't good on the ball on the wing, he isn't good on the ball with his back to goal. Send him through 1-on-1 or hit a decent cross to him and he will get goals.

Right now he never gets any service and everyone gets on his back for not playing like a winger when he receive the ball on the flank.

Cisse will never look good while we are hitting it long or only giving him the ball on the wing.

Last season was a ridiculous run looking back. He wasn't even missing chances and everything he hit went in. He was never going to keep that but fucking hell, the nosedive has been alarming. He just looks incompetent at the minute.

Last season was a ridiculous run looking back. He wasn't even missing chances and everything he hit went in. He was never going to keep that but fucking hell, the nosedive has been alarming. He just looks incompetent at the minute.

Think of the moves in our play and the positions he was in. All of them came from putting him through to run at goal or was a decent cross.

Of course there was the uber-goal at Chelsea from the wing but that was of course an exception.

We got lucky with Cisse last season. This is the real one we are saying now. Totally thick. Needs dropped.

:facepalm:

The real one was last season he has proved at International level and in the Bundesliga the problem he is player that thrives on service via through balls and in general passing football to get him chances in the box.

We are playing like Stoke at the moment and it's f*cking painfully obvious that he's shite in that environment.

Seriously buy a 10m striker and prefer Shola so we can stick to the hoofing gameplan :facepalm:

His record would suggest he's not a one season wonder. I think he's scored goals wherever he's been. Also the quality of his goals suggest he's a natural striker. The need to blame players rather than a terrible football approach is going to lose us some of our best players unless someone gets a handle on what's going on at the management level.

Cisse is a brilliant player, but it's time he was dropped from the starting 11 to the sub bench. We just can't afford to carry a player so low on confidence right now, give him a few sub appearances and if he scores then ease him back in to the starting 11. Before anyone jumps down my throat too, I think Cisse is a quality player, one of my favourites in the team, but he's a passenger.

Cisse is a brilliant player, but it's time he was dropped from the starting 11 to the sub bench. We just can't afford to carry a player so low on confidence right now, give him a few sub appearances and if he scores then ease him back in to the starting 11. Before anyone jumps down my throat too, I think Cisse is a quality player, one of my favourites in the team, but he's a passenger.

If we drop him we are basically ending our ambitions of playing football on the deck. We can't let that happen.

Cisse's confidence isn't his main problem. Our shit hoof ball is. He will only get confidence through being given chances to score and taking them. He's getting fuck all service to speak of.

If you can't get a player like Papiss to perform, you need to think about your fucking tactics. He doesn't deserve to be benched, he deserves to play in the system that saw him getting 13 goals in as many games. It's not like we've got better options either, Shola was even worse than Cissé today.

If you can't get a player like Papiss to perform, you need to think about your fucking tactics. He doesn't deserve to be benched, he deserves to play in the system that saw him getting 13 goals in as many games. It's not like we've got better options either, Shola was even worse than Cissé today.

:thup:

I'm also worried if we do start benching him he will say "fuck this club, I'm off" and want out in January/end of season. He will go to another side who don't play hoof ball and bang in shit loads.

If we drop him we are basically ending our ambitions of playing football on the deck. We can't let that happen.

Cisse's confidence isn't his main problem. Our s*** hoof ball is. He will only get confidence through being given chances to score and taking them. He's getting f*** all service to speak of.

Its a two way thing though, his movement has been poor. Its not a coincidence Ba is receiving through balls from Ben Arfa & Tiote whilst Cisse barely gets a chance in a game. Hes not timing his runs well atall & i think generally hes playing with to much desperation atm. Him & Ba nullify eachother to much.

I'm also worried if we do start benching him he will say "fuck this club, I'm off" and want out in January/end of season. He will go to another side who don't play hoof ball and bang in shit loads.

He'd probably get a hat trick against us.

He has no place being a professional footballer if that happens. We haven't played to his strengths but he can't forgive himself for what have been a collection of utterly abysmal performances. He hasn't even been able to do the basics for much of this season.

Guest neesy111

He is a class player, his record has proven that

If we insist on utilising shitty tactics then he will look average

He doesn't even look average atm.

If Pardew is playing football that doesn't suit Cisse then surely that is another case for him to be benched? The solution is of course changing the game plan and playing to Cisse and Ba's strengths, but it doesn't seem like Pardew is willing to change anything.

We had absolutely no intention of creating a chance until after they scored. Three minutes later we took off our best finisher. Sensible.

There's only so much a sheer goalscorer can contribute when the entire team's gameplan boils down to "keep it tight and get rid."

He has no place being a professional footballer if that happens. We haven't played to his strengths but he can't forgive himself for what have been a collection of utterly abysmal performances. He hasn't even been able to do the basics for much of this season.

Didn't Ba kick off about a lot less and more often? or at least his family did etc.

Don't get hung up on this too much, the point I was getting at is that if we don't play him it can't hardly come as a surprise that he may want to be transferred to a club that does want to play him.