Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Him (and Jonas tbh) are basically being hung out to dry at the moment with the roles they're being asked to perform.

I think Jonas is just shit tbh. He was never much of a footballer to start with, but now he's lost some pace he's just useless really. Totally agree on Cisse; tragic what's going on with him. Like i said earlier, Pardew seems to have two options for him:

/ Up top alongside Ba

/ Sixty yards from goal on the wing

Is Pards saying those are the only two options available to him? Absolute nonsense. He's got to find a way to integrate all of these brilliant players we have, like he did last season (with awesome results).

Guest bimpy474

Ba pissed off playing out wide: sell the cunt.

Cisse pissed off playing out wide: can't blame him.

:lol:

Cisse's people haven't gone to the papers and he hasn't moaned in an interview though.

Just saying like.

Ba p*ssed off playing out wide: sell the c***.

Cisse p*ssed off playing out wide: can't blame him.

??? The difference is, Ba could play out wide and it worked well for the team and the player.

Exactly, not to mention the fact that Cisse has never looked anything other than class in the middle of a 3.

??? The difference is, Ba could play out wide and it worked well for the team and the player.

I'm being facetious tbh.

Exactly, not to mention the fact that Cisse has never looked anything other than class in the middle of a 3.

Spot on Ron.

Guest bimpy474

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/4256/canofworms1.jpg

Spot on Ron.

Here he is! Love this man.

Never thought I'd see petulance from him as he always seems dappy as any thing but I guess it's a sign of the times.

Played out of position, plays better than a tiring Ba and gets subbed off before the hour. The lad has every right to be p*ssed off and show it.

Spot on. I thought he's played well with little or no service and thought Ba was playing for himself.

It justified Pardew's decision to replace Papiss Cisse with Ameobi - a substitution which caused some discontent from the stands, and plenty of frustration from the Senegalese striker. Papiss Cisse refused to shake his manager's hand as he angrily made his way to the dugout to watch the remainder of the match.

It capped a miserable day for the number nine, as he and his strike partner Ba struggled to break down a resolute Rangers defence expertly marshalled by Ryan Nelsen.

The last two words. :anguish:

Never thought I'd see petulance from him as he always seems dappy as any thing but I guess it's a sign of the times.

Played out of position, plays better than a tiring Ba and gets subbed off before the hour. The lad has every right to be p*ssed off and show it.

Agree with that - thought he was very unlucky to be taken off, tried his arse off (and was actually pretty effective) in an alien position