Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I know Harry doesn't seem the most intelligent of fellows but he's not a complete idiot.

If/when Cisse leaves it will be abroad. His reputation here isn't the best. Most likely Germany or a random Turkish team or the like.

What is it with you calling players/managers with  their first name? :ben:

I know Harry doesn't seem the most intelligent of fellows but he's not a complete idiot.

If/when Cisse leaves it will be abroad. His reputation here isn't the best. Most likely Germany or a random Turkish team or the like.

What is it with you calling players/managers with  their first name? :ben:

Sorry, I'll call him Mr. Redknapp.

Pards presser.. Cisse was the best on the training ground today

Doesn't matter one bit. We won our last game, therefore the lineup simply cannot be changed under any circumstances barring injury or suspension.

/Pardew

Guest palnese

Pards presser.. Cisse was the best on the training ground today

Doesn't matter one bit. We won our last game, therefore the lineup simply cannot be changed under any circumstances barring injury or suspension.

/Pardew

That's not true though.

He was probably level but there was no need for him to have gone so quickly, there was plenty of time and lots of space.

:thup: gave the lino an decision to make when he didn't need too.

Cracking finish mind.

He was probably level but there was no need for him to have gone so quickly, there was plenty of time and lots of space.

:thup: gave the lino an decision to make when he didn't need too.

Cracking finish mind.

Agreed, it was probably even so probably onside. But as-is Cisse's reputation for always being offside, the lino flagged and everyone just assumed he was right.

Guest palnese

Don't get this at all. You can't blame Cisse for a mistake the lino made.

Same as with Elliott and his red card down at QPR last season. Remember people slating him for giving the lino a decision to make, when he clearly handled it inside the box.

He's got to start thinking more when he's in those positions, he has to realize he needs to be onside and it need not be a close decision. When your reputation is of a constant fouler (Tiote) or constantly offside (Cisse) the 50/50 benefit of the doubt calls are going to get called, it may not be right, but its the way refs and linos are. If that had been Remy or Gouffran, I bet the man doesn't call it.

Including last season and this seasons - has someone ever scored as many goals that have ended up being ruled out?

I remember at least 6-7 last season and a couple from this season now. Yes some are self inflicted but had even half of them stood we wouldn't necessarily be thinking he had completely lost it and was a lost cause etc etc

Agree with others, there was no need to get that close. He had plenty of room to make sure he wasn't flagged.

That's not what annoys me though, it's the way he gives the ball away constantly. Whenever it's played into him he always seems to lay it back but behind the player he's trying to pass to which puts us on the back foot.