Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest chopey

At the start of the season I thought Cisse was a proper wanker for refusing to wear the shirt with Wonga on, I now think he is a proper Wanker for backing down from his stance.

• 3 weeks later...

Won't be selling him then.

Club will be gutted given the effort they've put in trying to peddle him the last 2 windows.

Could well be a blessing in disguise IMO.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he play on for a while before being subbed off?

Club will be gutted given the effort they've put in trying to peddle him the last 2 windows.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he play on for a while before being subbed off?

Yep although not for long... He looked in obvious discomfort but was covering our full back at the time on the wing! :lol:

Yep although not for long... He looked in obvious discomfort but was covering our full back at the time on the wing! :lol:

Thought so, I'm not a doctor (seemingly in-keeping with the NUFC medical staff) but that can't have helped.