Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

He could have been saying anything, and Ba could be translating the opposite :lol:

"Papisse says McLeish is a reet dour c*** lol"

I was actually surprised at how Demba remembered almost everything Cisse said. About the only bit he missed out was that Cisse said he wanted to thank the "Good God" and his team.

He's got a the eyes of a predator like, and he looks like he knows how to find space to strike.

The best thing about his goal for me was how he judged the situation. He pulled into a great space, realised he didn't have time for a proper touch and just made sure he got his half-volley away in the space he had. A few of his YouTube goals show similar ability to get a shot off in tight spaces IIRC.

He could have been saying anything, and Ba could be translating the opposite :lol:

I was actually surprised at how Demba remembered almost everything Cisse said. About the only bit he missed out was that Cisse said he wanted to thank the "Good God" and his team.

I thought it was funny how much he was saying in his answers. If my mate was translating I would have just stuck to "I'll keep working hard every week" and left it at that!

I thought it was funny how much he was saying in his answers. If my mate was translating I would have just stuck to "I'll keep working hard every week" and left it at that!

:lol: Me too! He was going on for ages.

Class interview, love the pair of them. :)

He's got a tiny head.

Him warming up was one of the funniest things I've seen at the match for a long time, coupled with Shola being sent to bring him back. :lol:

As for his performance, I really didn't expect him to be as comfortable on the ball as he looked today. The goal was something special, I literally can't wait to see the bloke play next week now.

`The understanding is going to get better and better, him and Ba together will be a formidable strikeforce. `

i noticed they went for the same ball on 2 occasions.  They will have to work on positioning when bothin the box.

gonna scare defenders shitless tho!

Anyone else think he's a bit smaller than you thought he'd be?

A little bit yeah. Not that I give a shit, but it does hint at trying to play football on the deck a bit more because he doesn't look a 'traditional' number 9 who's going to be holding the ball up too much.

Anyone else think he's a bit smaller than you thought he'd be?

A little bit yeah. Not that I give a shit, but it does hint at trying to play football on the deck a bit more because he doesn't look a 'traditional' number 9 who's going to be holding the ball up too much.

:thup: The future is bright. The future is sexy football. :aww: