Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Really glad for him, perfect to have his mate Ba by his side and takes some pressure off him to start scoring immediately with someone so prolific next to him, but doesn't look like that'll be an issue, an absolutely amazing strike.

Guest Dontooner

Aye sharp as a samurai, deadly movement, cynical execution , very impressed by the lad. He also seemed like a more serious person like.

Sorry if this has been touched upon already but:

I didn’t think it was too bad for his weak foot.

His weak foot? :kasper: :fwap:

Hit another volley with his left as well, which Dunne (I think) blocked out for a corner. Love it when strikers aren't afraid to use their weak foot :)

Even before his goal, he looked sharp as fuck.  Good movement, workrate, bit of pace and got in scoring positions all game.  I didn't realise the header was such a decent chance at the match, watched it back last night and he should have burried it like.  Then about 5 minutes later BOOOOOOM  :lol: I was sat directly in line with it, was in all the way  :smug:

I thought he was exclusively an off the shoulder/poacher type, but he really impressed me.  Brought the ball down under pressure, I remember him trapping a few long Krul punts with ease.  Did reasonably well trying to hold it up and back in, no mean feat against the human horse Dunne.  Also showed a bit of skill and his link up was far better than I imagined.

Take into account he doesn't speak any English, has trained with the squad once or twice and isn't even used to the league yet.  The future certainly looks bright  :aww:

Oh, he does make some mad offside runs!