Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Much better than what I previously thought which was we just blocked him, club probably right, he'll play a lot this season coming I expect.

So how many goals do people think he'll get to? :| I would guess...A LOT.

It would have been fine if the Olympics weren't sandwiched between 2 ACoNs. The club made the right call in this.

With a bit of luck, he'll miss the next ACoN too.  Will be all ours for the season. O0

Forgot about ACN but can see him managing it, where-ever RVP goes the goal scoring burden will be more shared out than at Arsenal so his tally will surely drop, Rooney may make a very good shot at it with better support from Kagawa but will probably have an off period some time in the year :p. Torres is at 10/1 and Aguero seems favorite, but think goal scoring duties will be spread out too much...

Torres at 10/1 :yao:

Suarez is 12/1 at Bet365. :lol:

:lol: I highlighted this in the betting thread a couple weeks back.

Torres, Suarez and even fucking Hernandez can be found at much lower; Welbeck, Bent and Carroll are all around about the same price, so too are PL rookies Giroud and Podolski, one place is even offering 25/1 for that Borini lad Liverpool have signed. :lol:

They all pay out 4 places EW too, so 6.25/1 that he's in the top 4 scorers.

Looks like the club do (or it's someone taking the piss)

Having read this article in direct comparison to the full article, we would sincerely advise Express Newspapers to either a) remove this article from the web page b) print the full interview and amend your extremely scurrilous 'headline'.

Failure proceed with either of this recommendations will result in legal advice being sought.

Lee Charnley