Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Cisse has the concentration of a goldfish, he scores the wonder goals but is bloody hopeless inside the box

Really need another striker so when Cisse is on poor form like now we can bench him, really think he will struggle to be a consistent 10-15 league goal a season striker which we need if we want to be near the top 6

He gets fuck all service, it's not that hard to work out is it?

True, but he still missed a sitter today. And in general he's been missing a number of good chances over the past few months.

Again he goes for instant shot whenever he gets the ball instead of sometimes needing to look around for better positioned players and do a simple pass. Perch could have scored if Cisse didn't interfere.

Part of the reason he goes for insane shots is that he's frustrated at beng the only attacking prescence n the whole squad. Every other player s milling about in our own half. So dour. So negative and not the way to get the best o0ut of the lkes of this guy.

Again he goes for instant shot whenever he gets the ball instead of sometimes needing to look around for better positioned players and do a simple pass. Perch could have scored if Cisse didn't interfere.

Part of the reason he goes for insane shots is that he's frustrated at beng the only attacking prescence n the whole squad. Every other player s milling about in our own half. So dour. So negative and not the way to get the best o0ut of the lkes of this guy.

Laughable.

Cisse has the concentration of a goldfish, he scores the wonder goals but is bloody hopeless inside the box

Really need another striker so when Cisse is on poor form like now we can bench him, really think he will struggle to be a consistent 10-15 league goal a season striker which we need if we want to be near the top 6

He gets f*** all service, it's not that hard to work out is it?

He's missed the chances he did get today though

I must have missed his assist.

I must have missed his assist.

Yeah, as if the shot was on there. :lol:

I agree hes not the most intelligent, 'football brain' type of player but this guy is simply not being used the right way, along with many others in the squad. He is literally sometimes the only player in the opposition half with fuck all movment around him or options. He missed some chances today granted but thats not representative of his season imo. He's the only player looking to attack at times.

Thought he was rubbish, assist aside. One really bad miss, and another particularly appalling decision.

I'm a big fan, but this wasn't good enough.

He's woefully short of service though. Our attacking game plan seems to stop when we pass the half way line. It's shite frankly. It really wouldn't matter who we had up front if we're leaving 30 yards between them and the nearest NUFC midfielder.

Thought he was rubbish, assist aside. One really bad miss, and another particularly appalling decision.

He's woefully short of service though. Our attacking game plan seems to stop when we pass the half way line. It's shite frankly. It really wouldn't matter who we had up front if we're leaving 30 yards between them and the nearest NUFC midfielder.

The service is pitiful on the whole, I agree. He still should have scored one and probably caused another today. Both times he lashed over greedily and wastefully.

The service is pitiful on the whole, I agree. He still should have scored one and probably caused another today. Both times he lashed over greedily and wastefully.

Fair but a contributory factor in that has to be the fact he's only actually involved in the course of the game sporadically. He gets 'snap' opportunities on occasions in games but he's not actually involved in the play. I think there's an argument to say he does well given the quality and quantity of service he gets.

We play one up top and don't build our play around him at all. He's an after thought because he's outperformed imho.

Oh, and his constant offsides, piss me right off.

He's woefully short of service though. Our attacking game plan seems to stop when we pass the half way line. It's s**** frankly. It really wouldn't matter who we had up front if we're leaving 30 yards between them and the nearest NUFC midfielder.

Fair but a contributory factor in that has to be the fact he's only actually involved in the course of the game sporadically. He gets 'snap' opportunities on occasions in games but he's not actually involved in the play. I think there's an argument to say he does well given the quality and quantity of service he gets.

We play one up top and don't build our play around him at all. He's an after thought because he's outperformed imho.

Why doesn't he get involved in our general play well? He doesn't hold it up very well, not the best at linking with the midfield, is not a running outlet. It's not everyone else's fault all the time.

How do we build our play around him? His game is 90% goal scorer for me. Chances. But he doesn't really help the team create chances. That pass was exquisite so he has it in his locker somewhere. He saw the pass very early.

For me, I'm not sure about him and Siss up top in the long-term. Neither are particularly intelligent players. They have their styles and they do it to the max.

Swap Sissoko with Marv and have Marv as a Peter Beardsley type, who can put the ball through to Cisse and be the link man from midfield.

Thats what I would do, Marv has velvet feet and can drifft past players easily with the ball, have him busrting into the box and making runs, committing defenders.