Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I thought that he was poor tonight until he scored.

I thought he did his very, very well tonight. Had absolutely no service, so again had to be a bit of a target man, which isn't his game at all, but did it well enough. As I've said earlier tonight, his volleyed pass to Sissoko early in the second half was brilliant.

He had almost as limited service as the Stoke game tonight and yet he was much, much better in his general play. A vast improvement, and we can put the Stoke game down to him being ill and missing the Thursday, because he was good again tonight. Once again, a late goal, great to see that he doesn't give up and keeps trying right to the death even if he's not had the chances he'd like.

I thought he did his very, very well tonight. Had absolutely no service, so again had to be a bit of a target man, which isn't his game at all, but did it well enough. As I've said earlier tonight, his volleyed pass to Sissoko early in the second half was brilliant.

I feel a bit sorry for the lad. No service at all, our ball retention was poor all night. He was surrounded with 3 defenders all game, quite obvious he needs a partner up top or at least somebody to make runs and help create a bit of space for him.

Said before I'd love to see some sort of diagram representation of what his average position is when he receives the ball compared to other Premier League strikers. Just about the only time I see the ball played into his feet is on around halfway and the vast amount of passes into him in dangerous areas are in the air.

Said before I'd love to see some sort of diagram representation of what his average position is when he receives the ball compared to other Premier League strikers. Just about the only time I see the ball played into his feet is on around halfway and the vast amount of passes into him in dangerous areas are in the air.

I was saying this at the match last night. He never receives through balls on the last defender, despite that being where he spends most of his time. He basically only ever receives the ball with his back to goal on the half way line. For a player who's not blessed with raw pace or dribbling skills, he's never going to get a goal from that.

Didn't think that myself, he was the only one with a bit of movement most of the time going forward and he was being asked to play an in the air target man type which is crazy. Thought he did well considering.

Sat in front of an man and his wife last night and literally ANYTHING Cisse did or anytime he got anywhere near the ball they slated him loudly. They were getting right on my tits.

"He's the worst number 9 we've had in years"

"Laziest player on the pitch"

"He could score a hattrick tonight and he still won't have had a good game"

When he scored all I heard them do was grumble and then they left immediately, don't get why some people are so knobbish.

Sat in front of an man and his wife last night and literally ANYTHING Cisse did or anytime he got anywhere near the ball they slated him loudly. They were getting right on my tits.

"He's the worst number 9 we've had in years"

"Laziest player on the pitch"

"He could score a hattrick tonight and he still won't have had a good game"

When he scored all I heard them do was grumble and then they left immediately, don't get why some people are so knobbish.

They are knobs.

Loved his celebrations, allthough it might be because he hates HTC telephones, but I choose to believe he got real desire to get back to his best, and scoring goals is his prime joy. He looked so relieved after beeing slagged off this season as not as good as people thought he was. Hope he comes back stronger next season and won't be playing on the wing for the most part.

Loved his celebrations, allthough it might be because he hates HTC telephones, but I choose to believe he got real desire to get back to his best, and scoring goals is his prime joy. He looked so relieved after beeing slagged off this season as not as good as people thought he was. Hope he comes back stronger next season and won't be playing on the wing for the most part.

He must be frustrated with the lack of quality service, I think the celebration was him saying 'look what I do when you give me a decent cross'.

The off season will probably be very good for him, he can come back relaxed and the main man for the new season.

Grafted his bollocks off last night. Got his rewards. Went all Ketsbia :lol:

Was asked about that in his interview lol not sure he understood, went on about being hungry :lol:

He was trying to say angry :lol:

At first, I thought he was saying 'I was hungry for chicky with the gaffer', turns out he was saying he was annoyed at Cheik and Pards for blaming him for a loose pass :lol: He's class man, love his nickname for Cheik.

Grafted his bollocks off last night. Got his rewards. Went all Ketsbia :lol:

Was asked about that in his interview lol not sure he understood, went on about being hungry :lol:

He was trying to say angry :lol:

At first, I thought he was saying 'I was hungry for chicky with the gaffer', turns out he was saying he was annoyed at Cheik and Pards for blaming him for a loose pass :lol: He's class man, love his nickname for Cheik.

:mackems:

I thought he said hungry for turkey