Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Only watched a poor quality replay of the goal on YT but his first touch to flick it between the two defenders looked sublime!

IM not sure if he meant that first touch.

Everything Cisse does is intentional ;)

Only watched a poor quality replay of the goal on YT but his first touch to flick it between the two defenders looked sublime!

Everything Cisse does is intentional ;)

:D

He does seem to turn and run as soon as it flicks up. Could be wrong though, it is a pretty poor video.

Looking forward to watching it later, regardless. :)

He does seem to turn and run as soon as it flicks up. Could be wrong though, it is a pretty poor video.

He still reacts quickly to it but im not sure if he meant.  I need to see it again tbh.

It's utterly ridiculous. If they are wasting excessive time book them for time wasting. If not then leave it.

Isn't one of their excuses that it could cause crowd trouble (incitement)? How often does that happen due to the players celebration?  :undecided:

He still reacts quickly to it but im not sure if he meant.  I need to see it again tbh.

No doubt he meant it. The movement is proactive not reactive.

I went to that museum was very disappointed for all the production value, never taught me anything or had any sense of capturing 'football', just felt a collection of stuff

I've been meaning to go since it opened but I just can't be arsed :laugh: