Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Didn't know where to put this, little interview with the lad who took the picture.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130408/fans-cisse-snap-goes-global_2281670_3137325

The Club is now inviting fans to share their Newcastle United-related photos via the official Twitter account, @NUFCOfficial.

A monthly winner - picked by Newcastle United Club Photographer Ian Horrocks - will have their photo displayed in the St. James' Park media suite, which is used by reporters and photographers from around the world.

That's not true though is it, he's not suspended for the derby is he ?

Of course he isn't.

On another note, this and the Nile Ranger thread at the top of the page, couldn't imagine two more different people that has both played as strikers for our club.

For as long as I've been supporting Sunderland, we've been piss poor against players like Shola. They're usually rather large, well-built black players with little to no skill on the ball. Yet, they constantly seem to score past us.

From RTG, that Cisse thread.

For as long as I've been supporting Sunderland, we've been piss poor against players like Shola. They're usually rather large, well-built black players with little to no skill on the ball. Yet, they constantly seem to score past us.

:jesuswept:

For as long as I've been supporting Sunderland, we've been p*ss poor against players like Shola. They're usually rather large, well-built black players with little to no skill on the ball. Yet, they constantly seem to score past us.

I was going to post that. I lol'd. :lol: I think Di Canio is at the right club ? Right :p

For as long as I've been supporting Sunderland, we've been p*ss poor against players like Shola. They're usually rather large, well-built black players with little to no skill on the ball. Yet, they constantly seem to score past us.

I was going to post that. I lol'd. :lol: I think Di Canio is at the right club ? Right :p

Aye, certainly is at the far right club.

Guest elbee909

For as long as I've been supporting Sunderland, we've been piss poor

From RTG

Stopped reading, no more needed

Didn't know where to put this, little interview with the lad who took the picture.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130408/fans-cisse-snap-goes-global_2281670_3137325

The Club is now inviting fans to share their Newcastle United-related photos via the official Twitter account, @NUFCOfficial.

A monthly winner - picked by Newcastle United Club Photographer Ian Horrocks - will have their photo displayed in the St. James' Park media suite, which is used by reporters and photographers from around the world.

It wasn't that long ago the club would take off your camera, phone etc if you dared take a picture or video.

It wasn't that long ago the club would take off your camera, phone etc if you dared take a picture or video.

I've never experienced that.

I think strictly speaking you aren't meant to be taking any pics or vids at the match, only time i've ever seen any of the stewards say anything was when a bloke who was sat next to me at one of the euro games whipped out this massive professional looking camera with a long lens thing on it and started snapping away  :lol:

When did this happen?

A few people around me got a few warnings, they eventually stopped when one of the lads at the front got his taken off him. He got it back later but they clamped down on it for a while.

When did this happen?

A few people around me got a few warnings, they eventually stopped when one of the lads at the front got his taken off him. He got it back later but they clamped down on it for a while.

the question was "when".

They don't give a shit unless you're using professional-grade equipment, and it's always been that way because it was specifically mentioned on the back of tickets for sporting and music events. Probably still is.

They don't give a shit unless you're using professional-grade equipment, and it's always been that way because it was specifically mentioned on the back of tickets for sporting and music events. Probably still is.

Aye if your using a phone your ok but any camera of quality and you got no chance.