Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I was talking about The Mag, which it is.

Fair enough, I’m not sure how they’ve put a negative spin on it as they've understated the injury as they claim he has aggravated it once and the Chronicle claim he has aggravated it twice.

The towering presence provided by a front three of Sturridge, Coutinho and Downing is a threat we should be very mindful of I suppose.

I know what you're saying but if our centre halves are occupied marking their centre halves who provide a very real threat at corners and free kicks (unless us) then their forward players have more time and space.

I like all 3 of those players mentioned as playing up front but think as a 3 they are a bit lightweight at set plays when we are both on the attack and defending and don't offer a great deal of defensive steel when we don't have the ball.

Guest icemanblue

I have a feeling Gouffran will be better foil for Sissoko than Cisse but I'm fully expecting Shola to start.

Why do you think Cisse won't play as said he trained today.

I think its time Ryder is ignored at all costs tbh :lol:

Strange story to be making up, like. More likely that, as he's played with the injury for two games already, he's happy to continue doing so.

A cracked rib would be almost unplayable I'd imagine, you would be in constant pain (although obviously he would have injections) and breathing is difficult. Even a bruised rib is a massive pain in the arse.

It must be in a very fortunate place if it is cracked.

Like we have a choice.

Aye, it's pretty sad really that we're having to play a bloke with what appears to be a cracked rib :lol:

:sadnod:

How dangerous is it as well?  He's not going to be too confident of challenging for those crosses that we whip in.