Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Guest bimpy474

Do you know what the Islamic phrase is for helping out a brother? I can't remember it and its bugging me.

Wonga ?

What is the legal position on Cisse anyway? If the season starts and he won't wear the shirt does he still get paid? I would have thought he's in breach of his contract, or pretty close to it. Obviously we'll be trying to sell him, but there's a good chance he'll still be here IMO, especially if we fail to land our targets.

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/68909000/jpg/_68909397_de54.jpg

"Islam isn't about picking and choosing."

Grow your beard then, you fucking cunt.

:lol: Is that genuinely part of the Muslim handbook?

Growing a beard in Islam is compulsory, yes.

No it isn't :lol: you get Hassanat (good points) for it as the prophet (pbuh) is said to have had one. It's by no means compulsory.

"Grow your beards and trim your moustaches." Mo.

Guest chicken little

HOTRodders 0 likes

i can never work out this 4000%?

so if a person had say,,£1000 loan and the interest is 4000% then they owe at end of term £?

100% is another £1000 on top of original yeah! someone help me here i just dont understand 4000%?

HOTRodders

I have it! EUREEKA!

a £1000 loan at 4000% interest is toatalled to £41,000 at end of term!

HOTRodders

so,

£1000 at 100%= £1000

and there is TEN 100`s to a 1000 ok so far!

so we have now the £1000 interest at 100% times TEN to get 1000% which equals £10,000, then we times that by 4 to get the 4000% which comes to £40,000 plus the original loan of £1000 so grand total is £41,000!

joke or what? 41 grand payback for a grand loan! ha haaaaa

HOTRodders 0 likes

well we only was taught up to 100% when we went to school that was the maxium couldnt be no more than 100% then lol seems times have changed!

HOTRodders 0 likes

i can never work out this 4000%?

so if a person had say,,£1000 loan and the interest is 4000% then they owe at end of term £?

100% is another £1000 on top of original yeah! someone help me here i just dont understand 4000%?

HOTRodders

I have it! EUREEKA!

a £1000 loan at 4000% interest is toatalled to £41,000 at end of term!

HOTRodders

so,

£1000 at 100%= £1000

and there is TEN 100`s to a 1000 ok so far!

so we have now the £1000 interest at 100% times TEN to get 1000% which equals £10,000, then we times that by 4 to get the 4000% which comes to £40,000 plus the original loan of £1000 so grand total is £41,000!

joke or what? 41 grand payback for a grand loan! ha haaaaa

HOTRodders 0 likes

well we only was taught up to 100% when we went to school that was the maxium couldnt be no more than 100% then lol seems times have changed!

:lol:

Has anything been mentioned about the club trying to negotiate with Wonga? say look, one player won't wear it for religious reasons, can we amend the deal slightly? maybe even take a small reduction in the revenue for one player less in the squad for not wearing it?

I don't know if Wonga would kick off and say no way, or perhaps giving in to Cisse's request would be advocating his position, but you do wonder if the club has tried to fix it for Cisse.

The club's emphasis is on a strong partnership with Wonga. Ashley won't back down over this issue unless Wonga tries to gain some publicity again. If that was a possible option by Wonga, they would have done it already instead of having their name continually dragged through the media.

Can't see Cisse ending well on this. He'll either back down or be sold.

Has some points but remember barclays sponsor the league...massive drinking culture, replica shirts made by poor people in rotten conditions with no t&cs...

Its a little lame to pick wonga out or single wonga out of a massve haystack of money wankers on the make out of football.

I wont give cisse shit...ill support him as a player, i like him as a player but his moral compass is being selective.