Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

:lol: That hacky shoe and massive wedge of denim cracks me up every time.

Seriously what cut of jeans is that? Can't be flairs can they? :lol:

Twisted. We all know gimp's into the alternative lifestyle an that.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Cisse is a goalscoring simply put and its goals that keep you in this league. We won't do much this season so I'd rather we kept him for his ability to score if anything else because it will likely keep us up. We cannot expect or rely on a 20-year old kid from Belgium or Perez, that would be madness. We don't need Austin, not at that price, I'd rather that went on a CB or wide player.

Was looking through some stats of the game and noticed this.

Cisse's passes vs Southampton. Very little contribution in the central area.

http://i.imgur.com/RP0Ti5a.png

Compare that to Pelle's passes:

http://i.imgur.com/9jSn6tA.png

Nothing new really but think that really highlights how little impact he had in the game if you don't count the goal. Yes I know how stupid that sounds but still...

Nothing new really but think that really highlights how little impact he had in the game if you don't count the goal. Yes I know how stupid that sounds but still...

Had a major hand in the second too.

The amount of times Soton throw a ball to Pelle's chest/head and just surround him knowing he's going to control it and lay it off intelligently is crazy. Into the final third with one ball on a regular basis.

A lot has been said about relieving the defence of pressure. Havnig a striker that can hold it up and get us up the pitch with one ball is something that cn help.

Cisse is a goalscoring simply put and its goals that keep you in this league. We won't do much this season so I'd rather we kept him for his ability to score if anything else because it will likely keep us up. We cannot expect or rely on a 20-year old kid from Belgium or Perez, that would be madness. We don't need Austin, not at that price, I'd rather that went on a CB or wide player.

:anguish:

Really hate that attitude tbh, they are young so they can't be relied upon. Mitrovic has scored goals against better teams than the majority of this team has and Perez was our best player last year.

There is no reason at all why they can't be relied upon.