Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

To be fair, if you had a pop at every 16 year old that has slept with a 13-15 year old then you would have an awful lot of angry letters to write.

Big difference between 13-15 though. Wouldn't bat an eyelid if it were 16 and 15.

16 and 13 is a Year 11 and a Year 8.

But why? 15 is just as illegal as 13. You cannot say 15 is fine, but 13 is not - it is either legal or not.

Some countries, the legal age is 13... Looking around England these days, you'd probably be surprised at how many 13 year olds are sexually active imo.

To be fair, if you had a pop at every 16 year old that has slept with a 13-15 year old then you would have an awful lot of angry letters to write.

Big difference between 13-15 though. Wouldn't bat an eyelid if it were 16 and 15.

16 and 13 is a Year 11 and a Year 8.

But why? 15 is just as illegal as 13. You cannot say 15 is fine, but 13 is not - it is either legal or not.

Some countries, the legal age is 13... Looking around England these days, you'd probably be surprised at how many 13 year olds are sexually active imo.

Not sure about others but I was kind of thinking of it in terms of morals rather than laws

TBF it wouldn't be the end of the world if we got rid of Cisse and replaced him. The latter part of the sentence being the issue...

No chance we will replace him this late in the afternoon. Might as well keep him till the next window.

TBF it wouldn't be the end of the world if we got rid of Cisse and replaced him. The latter part of the sentence being the issue...

No chance we will replace him this late in the afternoon. Might as well keep him till the next window.

I'm just waiting for something ridiculous to happen in the next month that will be massively to the clubs detriment. It's happened all too often over the last 8 years.

I'd prefer he stayed but as long as we replaced him I think I'd be ok with his departure. He's always worked for the team and his goals have been one of the few things that's kept us from

the Championship. I'd still argue Austin would be a step down in quality.

I thought Thauvin played up front on his own better than Cisse does and that was with 10 men. Don't get me wrong Cisse is a goalscorer but he doesn't run the channels, hold up the ball or create anything from the front.

That said, Mitrovic alone is not enough, so we need to replace Cisse. Perez can do a job but it's far from his best position.

I'd prefer to keep him but I can understand that if he's not first choice - he'll want to go and play football.

To have someone as good as Cisse coming off the bench to score goals/fill in when Mitrovic has murdered the linesman is very good.

But if we do sell him, there is no hope in hell we will pay for a replacement to sit on the bench - especially not £15m on a replacement.