sunderland

JH

Saylor can be our half time guest

As long as he sings I'm all for it.

Wears that half-waistcoat, too.

And the Umpa Lumpa facepaint  :nile:

As long as he's taking the piss out of Phil brown with 'Don't wanna go hoooooome'

Only just caught up with today's events.........:lol:

So to summarise, Super_Hans is a mackem who was trolling in the "Battle for 7th" thread?

Then got found out within like 10 minutes from the looks of it so started grovelling not to get banned :lol:

But my favourite bit is that he doesn't post on RTG. So who exactly was he going to brag to about trolling N-O? No, he done it purely for his own amusement. :lol: Love it.

Only just caught up with today's events.........:lol:

So to summarise, Super_Hans is a mackem who was trolling in the "Battle for 7th" thread?

A mackem who has evaded the ban hammer. Even though he posted fixtures :hmm: :lol:

I'm always open to the possibility of a sensible mackem on here

Might have given himself a better chance if he didn't start his forum career trying to blend in by holding a comb over his top lip and spouting the things he's heard that Mags say from someone who works with one.

I'm always open to the possibility of a sensible mackem on here

Might have given himself a better chance if he didn't start his forum career trying to blend in by holding a comb over his top lip and spouting the things he's heard that Mags say from someone who works with one.

Well yeah, that was a poor start ;D

Guest johnson293

Super_Hans didn't get banned, did he? I'm always open to the possibility of a sensible mackem on here, lets hope it doesn't end in heartbreak apathy this time.

He only registered on Sunday.

I think a mackem joining here in the lead up to a derby match is only ever gonna end one way, unfortunately.

How are you mags feeling about the derby then?

With my head ruling my (stupid, illogical) heart, I'd bite your hand off for a draw, personally.

I think your team will collectively drop their arses AGAIN and we'll be two up by half time.

Good point. I just hope Pardew doesn't play a high line.

doesn't usually. if chris waddle hadn't kept going on about it against man city last season no-one would think we played one and we really did in that game. against west brom and fulham we didn't really but did get caught for pace. fulham was more a failing in the middle defensivly than a high line coupled with some individual errors.

doesn't usually. if chris waddle hadn't kept going on about it against man city last season no-one would think we played one and we really did in that game. against west brom and fulham we didn't really but did get caught for pace. fulham was more a failing in the middle defensivly than a high line coupled with some individual errors.

:thup:

Keep reading about this high line but forget us getting smashed every game this season. Our defence has had the odd shocker (mainly without Colo), it hasn't turned into this complete liability all of a sudden.

Taylor was brilliant but isn't it something like 4 clean sheets in the last 6 with Williamson? That's hardly a shambles.

It's become the new 'buzz word/s'.

:thup:

Keep reading about this high line but forget us getting smashed every game this season. Our defence has had the odd shocker (mainly without Colo), it hasn't turned into this complete liability all of a sudden.

Taylor was brilliant but isn't it something like 4 clean sheets in the last 6 with Williamson? That's hardly a shambles.

It's become the new 'buzz word/s'.

i don't think the defensive tactics have changed greatly this season  and i'm sure earlier on the season people were saying we sat too deep.

re colo, he's taken part in 2 of the 3 worst defensive performances (west brom and fulham........the other being norwich)

Guest johnson293

Hopefully Sessegnon will get sent off tonight.

You mean tomorrow night?

I'm in Australia. Middle of the night for me.

Oh right... so you're like, in the future??!!  :kasper:

:D

Aye, Wednesday morning here. Spend most of the morning catching up on all the footie news, then nothing happens during the day. Right bastard for toon games too, Spurs game is on at 4.30am, possibly the worst time for a game.