sunderland

JH

Sessegnon will be on the blower to his agent as we speak.

Please Daily Star/Mirror/Sun, stir up some s*** for once that is believable & deserved - Sessegnon to Aston Villa :lol: :lol:

Mignolet to Spurs. They're the only two good players I can see they have.

They got Man City Away next..fucking awesome..

The way they bleated on about beating an out-of-sorts Man City earlier this season :rolleyes:

...not that Man City are exactly "in sorts" now, but should still be a comfy win. :)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Everton beat them to every ball and every challenge. O'Neill completely outwitted and his pathetic team completely out maneuvered.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

'full stadium syndrome' has to be the best one.

If I was sad enough to sign up to RTG, I think that would have to be my username.

No shot on target at home in an FA Cup quarterfinal?

Surely worthy of a return of the 'Sunderlol' title.

Was Campbell's shot at the end not on target?

just gives more force to that guardian article about them passing less, having fewer shots, fewer shots on target etc since the marty party came to power.

They got Man City Away next..f***ing awesome..

i'm not going to say anything about their two games after that (posting fixtures etc) but they could well go without a point.

What left 8 games? If they play like that for the rest of the season (and have been for the last few games) and luck stays neutral, I doubt they'll win a game again. ( but we all know that Irish lucky cunts got a ten leaf clover sown in to his ball sack)