sunderland

JH

With the hype which surrounded this match (biggest ever game in the history of the FA Cup etc,etc), almost 10,000 Everton fans inside the ground, the usual load of cheap tickets, AND they're still 6,000 short of capacity, the macums must now realise that they will only ever fill their stadium again when Newcastle or Take That are the attraction.

Feckless bastards actually believed their own hype and thought they just had to turn up.

I bet f***ing loads had already booked hotels and train tickets.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of them had actually done this.

Had an electrician around the other day. He was a mackem. When he found out I was a 'Mag' he became all bitter and childish. Told me that he had tickets for 'an FA Cup quarter final' in a patronising (lol), childish tone. Also said he had his tickets, travel and accommodation booked for Wembley :lol: Then said how sick we're going to be seeing them lift the cup and doing nothing on Thursday nights next season. Oh well.... :lol:

Had an electrician around the other day. He was a mackem. When he found out I was a 'Mag' he became all bitter and childish. Told me that he had tickets for 'an FA Cup quarter final' in a patronising (lol), childish tone. Also said he had his tickets, travel and accommodation booked for Wembley :lol: Then said how sick we're going to be seeing them lift the cup and doing nothing on Thursday nights next season. Oh well.... :lol:

HOpe your shower goes  :lol: