sunderland

JH

Saw it kick off at the stokoe statue. Was Sunderland and Evertons fans galore getting the bats in until one Sunderland fan got knocked clean out. He got hit from behind, straight away bleeding from the mouth and hit his baldy head off the floor splitting it open. This resulted in fans who were once hitting each other putting him in the recovery position shouting for police paramedic etc. I can't say out because I was one of the Sunderland fans kicking off throwing punches but well done for helping someone so quick!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686875#ixzz1qMTcDAQd

:blackeye:

Was about to post on another thread until it got deleted

Saw it kick off at the stokoe statue. Was Sunderland and Evertons fans galore getting the bats in until one Sunderland fan got knocked clean out. He got hit from behind, straight away bleeding from the mouth and hit his baldy head off the floor splitting it open. This resulted in fans who were once hitting each other putting him in the recovery position shouting for police paramedic etc. I can't say out because I was one of the Sunderland fans kicking off throwing punches but well done for helping someone so quick!

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686875#ixzz1qMTcDAQd

:blackeye:

It's moments like that that restore your faith in the morality of football. Kudos to everyone who helped that man. Would a sentence about classy just be too obvious right now?

Can't wait for O'Neil to set the transfer window alight man. You just know he'd waste half of the budget on some limited huge fucks to play in defence (even though they have plenty of cover there) and the other half on Kevin Davies and Cameron Jerome or some other hopeless wasters.

It took their Sewpa Owna many years to figure out two of the most obvious conman in British football - Bruce and Quinn. Can't see Short restricting O'Neil's transfer policy too much, his faults in terms of squad management are harder to spot in the short-term.

Oh and how the hell is Nial Quinn considered an all time legend? His goal/game ratio is probably on par with Kluivert's or even fucking Viduka for us. Don't think many people would fancy to name a stand on them.. As a chairman, he conned some people into investing into the club and then wasted it all on hopeless managers and shite players.. loads of shite players.. but oh aye, they're big in Korea now. "We have a Korean website (two pages)! Huge success! FTM!"

Oh and how the hell is Nial Quinn considered an all time legend? His goal/game ratio is probably on par with Kluivert's or even fucking Viduka for us. Don't think many people would fancy to name a stand on them.. As a chairman, he conned some people into investing into the club and then wasted it all on hopeless managers and shite players.. loads of shite players.. but oh aye, they're big in Korea now. "We have a Korean website (two pages)! Huge success! FTM!"

Have you seen the 'legends' he's got to contend with? :lol:

Can't wait for O'Neil to set the transfer window alight man. You just know he'd waste half of the budget on some limited huge fucks to play in defence (even though they have plenty of cover there) and the other half on Kevin Davies and Cameron Jerome or some other hopeless wasters.

It took their Sewpa Owna many years to figure out two of the most obvious conman in British football - Bruce and Quinn. Can't see Short restricting O'Neil's transfer policy too much, his faults in terms of squad management are harder to spot in the short-term.

You clearly haven't seen who his record is comparable to when you look at our past players.

Kenny Wharton and Neil McDonald ffs

I hear we are renaming the East Stand to the "Sit on the ball in the Corner" Stand.

Guest Gemmill

Had an electrician around the other day. He was a mackem. When he found out I was a 'Mag' he became all bitter and childish. Told me that he had tickets for 'an FA Cup quarter final' in a patronising (lol), childish tone. Also said he had his tickets, travel and accommodation booked for Wembley :lol: Then said how sick we're going to be seeing them lift the cup and doing nothing on Thursday nights next season. Oh well.... :lol:

Ring him and ask him to come back out and look at your telly. Tell him it must be fucked cos Sunderland got howked out the cup on it last night.

Guest johnson293

http://i43.tinypic.com/1osoqu.png

O0

That is genius. Sums up a football club and it's supporters with a simple grahic which a thousand words could not explain.

Aye, just change 'Derby' to or add in 'Big Match' and it covers all bases, and sums them up to a tee.

Everton were class last night, but MY WORD, sunderland were atrocious.

Yet again, they're fucked if they don't score first and their inability to actually get more than a shot on target per game has cost them.  They lack creativity going forward, McClean is a one trick pony, the defenders have one passing mode, which is HOOF.  Bendtner plays about 1 good game in 5, Sessegnon looked greedy, Gardner and Larsson are the definition of average and Cattermole.....  :lol:

I saw a few on RTG saying he was MOTM  :spit: some of his long range passing (shanking) was hilarious, he was constantly out of position and was lucky not to get booked for nearly instigating a brawl.  Which would have meant him getting sent off, as he got his customary yellow later on.

If it wasn't for Mignolet and a few wayward finishes, it would have been 5 or 6.  Did Howard have a save to make until the 93rd minute?

Now got to cheer for the red half of Liverpool in a few weeks.  I'm not liking this.

Guest Roger Kint

According to my classier friends from Wearside on FB we are all bitter, jealous and very relieved that their cup success hasnt spoilt our season......one has even spent a fortune on flights and hotels for the Semi's to get back from the Far East where he's been working.  :lol: