sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

"Bobby preferred watching us after his sacking at the SDA."

Another comment for the clutching straws. :lol:

I believe (though I may be wrong) that he didn't attend any/many matches at St James' Park following his sacking, for obvious reasons.

However, once Ashley took over and the man/board who sacked him were gone, he was a regular at home matches again.

I do remember seeing coverage of him at the SoL, but I doubt you could call him a 'regular'.

Also, in the years after his sacking, he worked alongside Steve Staunton for the Republic of Ireland, so that may have been a big reason for him to visit the SoL, as well as other grounds.

But, why should they let facts get in the way of some good old mackem Straw Clutching, and history re-writing, eh??!!

"Bobby preferred watching us after his sacking at the SDA."

Another comment for the clutching straws. :lol:

I believe (though I may be wrong) that he didn't attend any/many matches at St James' Park following his sacking, for obvious reasons.

However, once Ashley took over and the man/board who sacked him were gone, he was a regular at home matches again.

I do remember seeing coverage of him at the SoL, but I doubt you could call him a 'regular'.

Also, in the years after his sacking, he worked alongside Steve Staunton for the Republic of Ireland, so that may have been a big reason for him to visit the SoL, as well as other grounds.

But, why should they let facts get in the way of some good old mackem Straw Clutching, and history re-writing, eh??!!

He attended loads, quite a few alongside Fat Fred bizarrely enough.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Just read though some of the comments on the RTG thread, thick as fuck them lot like. Ridiculous how bitter they are towards us.

about time links to that fuckin place were banned...nearly registered yesterday just to slate the fuckers after reading that drivel in the SBR thread

makes you fucking sick

Don't worry they wouldn't have let you register as you are not a complete and utter mong.

Guest johnson293

Heard a corker on Totalsport last night.

A few weeks ago, Pardew made a comment where he mentioned Ben Arfa and Messi in the same breath, and was taken apart for it on a multi-page thread on RTG.net.

Last night, Marco was talking about how one of Sunderlols players had a lot of nice touches, and similar style of play to one Lionel Messi... :o

Was it Sessonion he was talking about? No, it was..... Jack Colback! :spit:

To be fair it must be hard to be a Mackem at the moment. Your more illustrious rivals go down in the most laughable fashion possible, the club an absolute mess from top to bottom with fans, players and management all at loggerheads only to bounce back in a spectacular manner a mere three years later. That feeling of utter dejection when you realise you were handed a golden opportunity to become the region's number one club, an opportunity to rub the noses of those "maggie barstewards!" in your success and you let it slip from your grasp must be horrific.

I'd like to see Wearside's the suicide rate over the past few years. If there hasn't been a slight increase I'd be fucking gobsmacked.

Very angry bunch of people. They seem to spend more time (judging by the page views of their threads) discussing us and the demise of Coventry than anything to do with their own club.

Bitterness seems to run through the veins of most Sunderland fans, that and blue pop.

Guest johnson293

Metro Radio News ‏ @MetroRadioNews

#safc Captain Lee Cattermole's been given a conditional caution for criminal damage to 5 cars in Newcastle. He'll also pay back the costs

:rolleyes:

A caution?  It took two adjourments to decide on that "punishment"?

Guess the conditions of the caution are that he doesn't go to Newcastle to scratch cars again in the next 3 years....  I am not really one for making a case about making examples of people but, he should have been made an example of without doubt.

Wonder how the people whose cars were damaged feel about this?

#safc Captain Lee Cattermole's been given a conditional caution for criminal damage to 5 cars in Newcastle. He'll also pay back the costs

Do it again and we might have to have warn you about your behavior

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Classy Club? In my fookin arsehole, perhaps

Guest johnson293

So, criminal charges can be dropped, if you admit guilt, but pay for the damage?

Seems a contradiction in terms.

Lee Cattermole is a sack of s***

harsh, a sack of shit could be quite useful in the correct circumstances.

aye I spread one on my garden last month, I would do the same with him given the opportunity.

The fact that someone who is so well paid for being quite average, can go out and act like that= a shithouse in my book

Guest johnson293

Lee Cattermole is a sack of s***

harsh, a sack of shit could be quite useful in the correct circumstances.

aye I spread one on my garden last month, I would do the same with him given the opportunity.

The fact that someone who is so well paid for being quite average, can go out and act like that= a shithouse in my book

Must take a special kind of shithouse though, to be barred from every pub in Middlesbrough.

plenty of us know/ work with mackems, just slip the statue into conversation and see what happens. i bet there'll be loads of 'meh' and none of the disgust displayed by the bitterest on rtg who when given a keyboard are outraged at anything and everything done by NUFC, blind to the shortcomings, f*** up's and hilarity prvoided by their own club.

The RTG environment is rather poisonous. It could even make the most sensible of fans go crazy/delusional etc.

RTG needs to be eradicated from the internet tbh.

Guest johnson293

RE: Cattermole, from the BBC...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-17871615

Sunderland footballer Lee Cattermole has accepted a conditional caution for damaging five vehicles in Newcastle.

The Premier League midfielder will also reimburse owners affected by his actions in Stowell Street on 6 December.

The 24-year-old, from Ponteland, was originally charged with five instances of criminal damage.

So even their club captain wont live in/near their 'city'. :lol: