sunderland

JH

No matter what happens we'll be supporting our team in europe next season, something most of them will never have done.

Speaking of which, Sunderlands David Meyler engaged hands before head tonight on Twitter, too...

@DavidMeyler

let hope chelsea win it! I'd hate for newcastle to get europe! #ftm

:spit:

Oh dear, haha! What an idiot.

Thomas ‏ @Thomas91nufc

“@CrosbyFTM: @DavidMeyler let hope chelsea win it! I'd hate for newcastle to get europe! #ftm” You need to speak to Geoff Shreeves. #NUFC

Guest VegasToon

Puyol is over the hill. Noones denying he's been class, but he is no longer good enough, certainly not For Barca. Would I have him at Sunderland? Probably not, I actually would rate Turner higher in some respects, he is much better aerially for example.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694765&page=2#ixzz1t1GfPwyY

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:kasper:  :lol:

Someone should send that to MackemLogic on Twitter.

No matter what happens we'll be supporting our team in europe next season, something most of them will never have done.

Speaking of which, Sunderlands David Meyler engaged hands before head tonight on Twitter, too...

@DavidMeyler

let hope chelsea win it! I'd hate for newcastle to get europe! #ftm

:spit:

Legend status of Bally magnitude there like. FTM.

So out of every single British player over 23 she selects Catts, and Craig Gordon 'narrowly misses out'

Well I think the overage players should be Steve Harper, Mike Williamson and Ryan Taylor.... Fuck you Louise.....

Cattermole :mackems: