sunderland

JH

Guest Geordiesned
laugh it up timmy but unless you move away you will have to face all those people you take the piss out of next season.no class at all you dutch prick.

Yes because class is defined as referring to someone as a Dutch prick. :lol:

laugh it up timmy but unless you move away you will have to face all those people you take the piss out of next season.no class at all you dutch prick.

Yes because class is defined as referring to someone as a Dutch prick. :lol:

If it's good enough for Craig Bellamy, it's good enough for mackems.

RTG provides most the laughs in my life tbh, my life must have been so boring and dull before I knew about it.

How can they get a 14 page thread about Tim Krul tweeting a picture?! :lol: Makes me laugh they start a thread about it in the first place :lol:

they also have a thread about amalfatino. i wonder if any other clubs fans have threads on other teams squad players ?

why didn't we have a McClean thread when he signed for them ?

Guest mercules

Deep down they must realise they are shite when all their arguments end up as 'no class' or 'he's to good for them he is gonna leave them'. If tim krul was a mackem they would be building a statue after that tweet

Deep down they must realise they are shite when all their arguments end up as 'no class' or 'he's to good for them he is gonna leave them'. If tim krul was a mackem they would be building a statue after that tweet

As someone on there has pointed out to them David Meyler (and James McLean before upset half of Norn Iron) is always having daft little pops at Newcastle supporters on Twitter. It's just fucking banter :lol:

Guest johnson293

Adidas give anybody a deal these days.

Bolton ffs.

^ This... WBA, Stoke, even Burra!

need a sir ricky sbragia-esque uber-post about maglets vs. mackems /  puma vs. adidas

puma trying to inflict genocide on the innocent realms of mackemdom / adidas, somehow linking it to the nazis would probably be the icing on the cake

Utter cunts. :hmm:

Sunderland Announce Kit Deal With Adidas

By James Craggs Location: Sunderland

Sunderland announce Adidas kit deal

Sunderland have announced a deal with Adidas to make their new kits.

The deal brings to an end the long-standing partnership between the club and rival manufacturer Umbro.

It will be the first time that Adidas have featured on any Sunderland kit in the club’s 133-year history.

Sunderland’s match kits and training wear will now feature the brand’s signature ‘three stripes’ and the deal starts in June 2012.

The club’s new home and away kits will be revealed on July 18 and June 25 respectively.

I'm proper cut up about this like. I may have to end it all. :suicide:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=703198

They're celebrating the anniversary of our relegation. :lol: :lol:

What a bunch of obsessed, small time wankers.

:lol: Let's celebrate something that happened three years ago and is now completely in the back of all Newcastle fans' minds due to the meteoric rise since that mackems have never managed.

It seriously takes me a while to remember the last time they were relegated. And that's only because I remember to correlate it with us getting 3rd. :lol: