sunderland

JH

Woman in yellow on the left.. :lol:

That whole part of that stand was actually filled by Unification Church members. Never stopped dancing and chanting for the whole 90 minutes, creepy as fuck.

(Sunderland's opponent's were Seongnam Ilhwa FC, who are owned by the Unification Church, aka the Moonies)

Did you get in any bother with your Newcastle top in the end oldtype?

Nah, I got a lot of withering stares, one "what the hell!" and one "you've got to be kidding me."

Otherwise we were fine.

Nah, I got a lot of withering stares, one "what the hell!" and one "you've got to be kidding me."

Otherwise we were fine.

Good on you. What did you make of the match itself?

That whole part of that stand was actually filled by Unification Church members. Never stopped dancing and chanting for the whole 90 minutes, creepy as f***.

(Sunderland's opponent's were Seongnam Ilhwa FC, who are owned by the Unification Church, aka the Moonies)

seongnam have just signed Brendan Hamill, seen by many to be as good if not better than Curtis good. Did he play?

Otherwise we were fine.

Good on you. What did you make of the match itself?

Sunderland utterly terrible against a lower-mid table K-League team. Fair enough, they were jet-lagged and unfit, but it was still pretty embarrassing. Wasn't even that they were not bothered (except for Bramble, who clearly wasn't) because they were running their asses off and committing some pretty dirty fouls. Just all-around mediocre and unimpressive, which is what you'd expect from a Sunderland team without Sessegnon.

That whole part of that stand was actually filled by Unification Church members. Never stopped dancing and chanting for the whole 90 minutes, creepy as f***.

seongnam have just signed Brendan Hamill, seen by many to be as good if not better than Curtis good. Did he play?

Nah, their new Brazilian did but he didn't.

Otherwise we were fine.

Obviously Wireside and the other hard lads decided to stop at home and watch it on telly.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13009034&postcount=8

The point of the trip is to sell the SAFC brand over which it looks like they're doing.

SAFC brand :lol:

Sunderland :lol:

:yao:

Have to agree with the mackem in the quote.

The Sunderland brand is that of a shitty little non-entity of a club and I'm sure the Korean people will be getting the message perfectly.

Impossible anyway, they've got Jayums on the left side.

Not really. At Villa you could argue he had his best season on the right side with Ashley young on the left. Still think he's an average player like, just saying O'neill did seem to get the best form out of him.

He'd fit in right in at Sunlun with the rest of their average squad.

A reasonable number of the SMB lot have said they've gone over to Korea for the preseason tour, fair play to them, I know I wouldn't.

Fair play I suppose. Also, it's comforting to know that they don't actually live here.

Impossible anyway, they've got Jayums on the left side.

Not really. At Villa you could argue he had his best season on the right side with Ashley young on the left. Still think he's an average player like, just saying O'neill did seem to get the best form out of him.

He'd fit in right in at Sunlun with the rest of their average squad.

Tbh mate I just wanted an excuse to take the piss out of how the Mackems say 'James'.