sunderland

JH

I thought Reading/Norwich was supposed to be the worst team in this league. They are clearly well above Sunderland quality wise. Sunderland have absolutely no threat whatsoever in general play. Sessegnon, the French Messi, or was it McClean the Irish Messi stinks of nothingness. Their only decent player yesterday was Danny Rose. He also has the least punchable face of the lot. Depressing team with even more depressing fans.

McLean looks like a non-league footballer but with the fitness levels of a pro. Amazing that the macums looked on him as the great new hope.

wasn't so long ago they were discussing if they should sell if a £20million bid came in in the summer.

Actually laughed aloud reading this post.

I thought Reading/Norwich was supposed to be the worst team in this league. They are clearly well above Sunderland quality wise. Sunderland have absolutely no threat whatsoever in general play. Sessegnon, the French Messi, or was it McClean the Irish Messi stinks of nothingness. Their only decent player yesterday was Danny Rose. He also has the least punchable face of the lot. Depressing team with even more depressing fans.

McLean looks like a non-league footballer but with the fitness levels of a pro. Amazing that the macums looked on him as the great new hope.

be glad its only them you have to listen to about him compared to entire national media here

He's so predictable and not even that effective when he's having a good game.

Watching the game I was trying to think of what was good about their team...

- I think Fletcher is a good finisher

- Larsson is arguably their main creative asset purely due to his set pieces.

- Rose looked decent

On the other hand

- Fletcher didn't have a sniff due to...

- A lack of any creation, hampered by a half-arsed Johnson on the right being easily contained

- Further hampered by McClean being predictable and generally poor on the other side

- Their ability in the middle of the park is close to zero

- Wretchedly slow attacks, extremely negative tactics against their local rivals at home with 10 men for an hour, a total bore to watch

- They're really quite a poor team

:dontknow:

Messi is the Argentinian McClean TBH

Sunderland v Newcastle 2012 - Fans Before The Game

30 seconds in.  LAUGHING MY f***ing FACE OFF HERE.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First two seconds...STHUNDERLUN STHUNDERLUN...Hahaha. Clems. 

That ridiculous lisp. :lol:

Haha. I'm the t*** asking him which year and if he was live, was wondering if it'd end up on youtube. I was just so baffled by them singing 9-1. Like, seriously - who does that? (I think in response to me he says on that video "a dunno what year".)

"Which year it doesn't matter which year, it still happened" :lol:

I'm actually annoyed that they think that is a viable insult tbh.

good to see them get behind their team after 3 minutes

They were a single goal down v 10 men in their biggest game of the season. They should have been roaring their side onto a comeback, and the best they could come up with is "stand up if you hate the mags."

does anybody know how many games theyve played under mon? and his record?

Wiki says PL39 W15 D14 L10 Win% 38.46 (inc. cups I'd imagine which will skew it)

its not a bad record tbh, if it was a full prem season. expected much worse. only asked cos I had a feeling it was about a full season he had done.

Sunderland v Newcastle 2012 - Fans Before The Game

30 seconds in.  LAUGHING MY f***ing FACE OFF HERE.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First two seconds...STHUNDERLUN STHUNDERLUN...Hahaha. Clems. 

That ridiculous lisp. :lol:

Haha. I'm the t*** asking him which year and if he was live, was wondering if it'd end up on youtube. I was just so baffled by them singing 9-1. Like, seriously - who does that? (I think in response to me he says on that video "a dunno what year".)

"Which year it doesn't matter which year, it still happened" :lol:

I'm actually annoyed that they think that is a viable insult tbh.

Rattled. FTM.

good to see them get behind their team after 3 minutes

They were a single goal down v 10 men in their biggest game of the season. They should have been roaring their side onto a comeback, and the best they could come up with is "stand up if you hate the mags."

Compare that to the noise we served at SJP in pretty much an identical situation last season.