sunderland

JH

A very eloquent, but hardly plausible, blog written by one of the increasingly desperate O'Neill spin doctors on RTG attempts to justify his record of 1 win in 16 and the turgid football he sets his team up to play, by comparing them to the great Leeds United team of the 60s/70s who were renowned as a tough, uncompromising hard to beat side.

One of their more sane posters replied as follows.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=13713854&postcount=13

WWII According to Mackems: Part 1 - Pearl Harbour

eyven though eestorians sey the Japaneyse did it, yewell find it woz all them from rewnd there, inclewdin Sewth Kerreyah.  Ji Dong-Wonz granda woz wonnof 'em.

This must be in the mackericulum

Guest neesy111

I hope Boro beat them, honestly it would be funny as fuck and I can honestly see Boro winning.

Boro ran them close last season in the FA cup.

Guest WashyGeordie

I hope Boro beat them, honestly it would be funny as f*** and I can honestly see Boro winning.

Boro ran them close last season in the FA cup.

They seem better this year aswell.

Hope 'boro do knock them out tbh, especially after hearing sunlan' are now just a cup team from fellow mackems at work.  :rolleyes:

They've only played Morcambe and MKdons ffs!

The "we're only a couple of players from a good side" / "we have the foundations of a good team" is vintage, unjustified guff said by supporters of a team consisting of shite football players.

Desperation.