sunderland

JH

DONT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MESSAGE BOARD TO BE ON? NOT OBSESSED, MACKEM KERNT.

/rtg

Yes it's actually discussed at length in this thread on here.

I can see you turning into a mong like the rest, as previously suggested. Would be decent if there was a resident, sensible Mackem on here - if one actually does exist.

DONT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MESSAGE BOARD TO BE ON? NOT OBSESSED, MACKEM KERNT.

/rtg

Yes it's actually discussed at length in this thread on here.

I can see you turning into a mong like the rest, as previously suggested. Would be decent if there was a resident, sensible Mackem on here - if one actually does exist.

Fair enough

Saw this headline on Newsnow Sunderland:

Massive demand for tickets

:serious:

Then i opened the article:

Fans go crazy for Rihanna show.

:yao:

"Full for the concerts!"

"Your only full for the concerts"

"Full for the con...certs"

"Your only full for the concerts"

Should maybe be in the "new songs" thread i know, but just something that has came to mind.

I think you guys are being abit hasty and prejudice towards our new house Mackem. Hell, he could be one of the good ones, a season ticket holder with sensible ideas and was there for the '9-1'.

Oh wait...

Season ticket holder - yes

9-1 - sadly no

I, for one, respect the lifestyle you have chosen. Would be good if you dont turn out like PlasterMan, though.

Would that be Masterplan on the SMB?

Yeah, he went utterly nutty when he was on here and has since had an enormous mental breakdown.

I, for one, respect the lifestyle you have chosen. Would be good if you dont turn out like PlasterMan, though.

Would that be Masterplan on the SMB?

Yeah, he went utterly nutty when he was on here and has since had an enormous mental breakdown.

You should see him when someone mentions Craig Gordon

just hope this new fella is like the RTG version of midds and leonard osbourne (ie decent posters even thoguh they are on the oppo's forum) as there are one or two idiot NUFCers on there.

Boo Boy is ok a lot of the time. Did Ghost of Shinton ever post on here?

just hope this new fella is like the RTG version of midds and leonard osbourne (ie decent posters even thoguh they are on the oppo's forum) as there are one or two idiot NUFCers on there.

if he did it wasn't under that name. there's a few NUFC boards so we are a bit more spread out, he may well have been on toontastic.

if he did it wasn't under that name. there's a few NUFC boards so we are a bit more spread out, he may well have been on toontastic.

Was a good poster then just seemed to vanish from our board...

Was a good poster then just seemed to vanish from our board...

there became a time when a few NUFCers seemd to disappear or post less as it got really crap with every reply just being "fuck off mag kernt"

Guest Geordiesned

So what's your username on RTG? I think we need to have some sort of mong vetting in place!

Oh and is your username on here supposed to be "hi there" or "hit here"? ;)

Guest Mackem Logic

Hi mackem. You gonna turn into a mong like the rest?

I worked him out after 3 posts.

Wasn't hiding the fact to be honest.

But I thought it was only Mag Kernts (© Readytogo.net) that were so obsessed as to register on a rival teams messageboard?

So what's your username on RTG? I think we need to have some sort of mong vetting in place!

Oh and is your username on here supposed to be "hi there" or "hit here"? ;)

Rather not disclose that as someone will probably look on here then all my subsequent posts on rtg will be greeted with 'fuck off back to the mag board you mag kernt'

The 1st one