sunderland

JH

Sunderland agree fee with Bursaspor for midfielder Alfred N'Diaye

O'Neill in non overpriced EPL/journeyman signing shocker. Bet he feels all continental now, probably having some salami and cheese for breakfast.

Pepperami and cheese strings - close enough.

Guest Mackem Logic

Alfred N'Diaye, sounds black, won't end well.

He will of course be better than Tiote for about 5 games though, priced at £50m by the mackems, then the inevitable happens.  :lol:

@GavinSAFC

Cannot wait to see big Alfred eat Tiote and shit him back out. #BigAlfred #SAFC

;D

Alfred N'Diaye, sounds black, won't end well.

He will of course be better than Tiote for about 5 games though, priced at £50m by the mackems, then the inevitable happens.  :lol:

Racial abuse of him or a member of his family no doubt, "ship them all back to Africa" - in quotes as probably from RTG in few months, not my words - I ain't no racism

A mackem mate reckons they're getting Roland Juhasz too. 2 players from abroad?!?!? This is insanity. And why can I see a big fire past Penshaw Monument?

MONg must have been sacked I reckon if they are signing foreign players

A mackem mate reckons they're getting Roland Juhasz too. 2 players from abroad?!?!? This is insanity. And why can I see a big fire past Penshaw Monument?

Seems to be a replacement for Bramble or Kilgallon.

As for N'Diaye I've never heard of him but we've been crying out for a presence in midfield all season. Hopefully he is it.

Guest Roger Kint

Plenty of 'love' on twitter for their link to Danny Graham. :lol:

Mag kernt?

Apparently they dont want anything Newcastle near their clerb. Sure Adam Johnson is over the moon with that :hmm:

According to one of them "he hates us". I hadn't heard him say this to be honest. I doubt his Geordie Shore connections help

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m38w9sTjGv1qluyreo1_500.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Easy-clutch design for quick-witted riposte. :lol: :lol: