sunderland

JH

Big Alfred is someone 99% of them (Including MON?) have never seen play. But MON is signing him so he must be the 2nd coming of Roy Keane.

Yet every player we sign is awful :)

Must be a reason why he ended up at bursaspor rather than a bigger team in france if any good. Can MONg manage foreigners though (Although our cunt can't either)

Of course Sunderland need another central midfield player that's not going to give them much creativity. Fair play to O'Neill for identifying this weakness in his squad and addressing it.

Guest Roger Kint

He's tearing up the Prem for Tottenham on my FM save, so he must be good.. :frantic:

The highlight of his wiki page is:

'His positive play earned him regular starts in the squad, including playing the full 90 minutes in the club's 3–0 upset victory over Olympique de Marseille at the Stade Vélodrome and playing, on two occasions, 120 minutes of football in cup play against Grenoble in the Coupe de la Ligue and SO Romorantin in the Coupe de France'

RIP Tiote  :'(

About an hour ago i was at Moor Farm round about near Cramlington (That little known Sunderland stronghold), i noticed the car in front had a Sunderland badge on the reg plate where the GB logo would normally go.  The reg S13 FTM.........cringe-tastic.

I bet that person feels a million dollars  :anguish:

About an hour ago i was at Moor Farm round about near Cramlington (That little known Sunderland stronghold), i noticed the car in front had a Sunderland badge on the reg plate where the GB logo would normally go.  The reg S13 FTM.........cringe-tastic.

I have seen the twat in Shiremoor.

I have seen the twat in Shiremoor.

It must be like visiting Bel Air.