sunderland

JH

Aye i remember being in Manchester before we played Blackburn away, expecting an early morning drink, how gutting it was.

Good place for a drink the rest of the year!

Getting used to these horrible starts for the home derby now.

On the day of the Manc derby there is a drinking ban across the city all day.

It's still not going to stop people getting hold of alcohol though. I'd imagine me and my mates would stock up through the week and have a bit of a house gathering before heading to the game.

How's their 'Taylor for England' thread coming along?

Badly, OP tried to say it was reported by "Mong on the Tyne" in the thread title and mong was removed by the swear filter.  Went downhill from there.

There's another. Seen some first class bitterness on Twitter too. Its times like these I recconsider my Villa/QPR/Wigan shout for relegation shout and want them to be involved in it

It's a massively tough shout isn't it.  Although there's a kind of positive in them down the road staying up in that we get 2 more derby days, but I don't think I give a shit which 3 of them 4 go down.

Guest ItalianMagpie

I'd have thought they might have looked abroad for more value, rather than two massively overpriced, average English players.

I thought it was quite clear by now that MON totally ignores the existence of other countries outside UK.

I'd have thought they might have looked abroad for more value, rather than two massively overpriced, average English players.

I thought it was quite clear by now that MON totally ignores the existence of other countries outside UK.

Big Alf Marra.

Burn.