sunderland

JH

I did think that but thought nah, can't be Henderson.

Tbf I didn't realise he was so young still but I have never seen him have a stand out game.

Yup. So he probably is the best thing they're going to produce in a while.

That figure/ chart shows the cost they pay trying to emulate us, thier more prestigious neighbours. A cost the people of thier own City wont foot, to the extent they rely on a Rich American to fund the pipe dreams they have of out doing us.

Guest neesy111

Steyvun Fletcha out for up to 6 weeks.  Graham up top by himself in the derby?

Let's hope he does a Chopra if he has an easy chance to score.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=768559

That whole thread. :lol:

Particularly this...

"5/1 is your price. Some of you mugs put your money where your mouth is. Ps am pissed."

"I'll have a grand at 5/1"

"No problem mate. Want to pay by cash or bank transfer?"

"Cash but first I'll need to see proof that you have the £5k and have securely ring-fenced it in the event we do go down."

"Just checked my online banking, only got £62. Looks like the bets off marra."

;D ;D  macums, man  ;D ;D

That has to be THE post of this or any other year.

Graham really has to start scoring for them now.

Doesn't look likely. Only saw him play on tv before he came to us but since he signed he looks like he's put on about 3 stone.

Nice to see you back.

Fwiw, imo, you'll stay up - in fact you may sneak a surprise point of two from the next couple of games given the way their fixtures have panned out.

The home games vs Everton, Stoke and Southampton are where the points will come. Then again, they're struggling to beat the top teams, the poor ones and also the middle ones.

If Stoke are safe Pulis will throw the game for his mate. that gives them quite an advantage- still think even despite this they are still bad enough to go down worse team in the division imo. my head says tho-- a very tight escape for the jammy twats .

edit- that said, I predict a full scale relegation campaign next season.

Can't even see any points against everton to be honest, their recent record against them is awful.

It is atrocious. I was gutted when we got them in the cup last year. Felliani tore us apart and will probably do similar when we play them again.

The home games vs Everton, Stoke and Southampton are where the points will come. Then again, they're struggling to beat the top teams, the poor ones and also the middle ones.

If Stoke are safe Pulis will throw the game for his mate. that gives them quite an advantage- still think even despite this they are still bad enough to go down worse team in the division imo. my head says tho-- a very tight escape for the jammy twats .

edit- that said, I predict a full scale relegation campaign next season.

Hopefully Stoke's recent form will lead to them being down there when that game rolls around. Can only see them winning 1 of their next 4 anyway