sunderland

JH

Guest icemanblue

Only 10 tickets left on viagogo. Upwards of a ton to get one like.

I know it's ethically wrong, but I'm so tempted. :lol:

L1H in the Milburn. I'll take that. Was hoping to grab the east stand but that's not bad at all for a lucky dip.

L1I for me, I'm gonna find you. Think you're right near me for Benfica too, aren't you?

:megusta: I'll be waiting.

East stand E, row A for Benfica.

L1H in the Milburn. I'll take that. Was hoping to grab the east stand but that's not bad at all for a lucky dip.

L1I for me, I'm gonna find you. Think you're right near me for Benfica too, aren't you?

Front row? Hope you can see over the hoardings :iamatwat:

Wait, is there even a row "A" in the East? Do you mean Gallowgate Stand East (in the corner?)

Spent 2 hours logged in on my ID as ST holder not being able to change the '0' to a '1', logged in on my lass's membership (she's just a member without a ST), worked first time.

Aye, i think it's blocked ST holders and it's members only,

I walked up at dinnertime and bought 2 over the counter and the kid in the box office said the online system just can't cope cos it's too busy.

Still seats together in the platinum club and Level 7 only, everywhere else singles only.

Was a decent queue but there were 3 people on and i only waited 10 minutes.

Wait, is there even a row "A" in the East? Do you mean Gallowgate Stand East (in the corner?)

:okay:

Well it's what the website says. :undecided: It's definitely the east stand.

Had the same bother.  Just stayed on 0 after waiting for an hour and half. 

I just ended up ringing. 

Option 1, Option 5.  Fuck the option 1, 2, 1 business.

Was calling and doing the 121, and trying online, but it was a mess.

Called and did this, fixed in 2 minutes.

Cheers mate! :thup:

When I had my ST in the East the front rows were AA, BB, CC, etc. so you might not be at the front.

We better fucking beat these, nearly £100 it's cost me, all the normal tickets around the ground were going before I clicked on them and it only left the tickets in one of the bars in the Milburn left.

When I had my ST in the East the front rows were AA, BB, CC, etc. so you might not be at the front.

:thup: Cheers for the heads up. Not too fussed, I know I'm in a front block, the rest can be a surprise. :laugh:

Guest palnese

from @SimonPryde Simon Pryde twitter

#safc pair Steven Fletcher and Lee Cattermole will not play again this season. More on #totalsport tonight

#safc pair Steven Fletcher and Lee Cattermole will not play again this season. More on #totalsport tonight

Hope it's serious.  In fact, I hope his career's over.  Check my class. 

Hope it's serious.  In fact, I hope his career's over.  Check my class.

:lol:

If Graham doesnt start scoring they'll go down imo like. Fletcher is a huge loss.

And Graham's got a long Easter weekend to get pissed with his mates, which will see him descend even more into turboshit.

Without Steven Fletcher's goals this season Sunderland would be bottom of the Premier League & nine points from safety.

Not convinced Graham can step in. Someone has to, or they will be an easy club to catch for the chasing pack.