sunderland

JH

are these plebs on Tv on Saturday lunchtime?

Yes, I've got a shitty feeling they will get a result.

horribly, so have I.

no one will ever have been given a better chance of getting something off ManU than in this game .......

Guest Roger Kint

Their very own David Miliband was eating in The Raj in South Shields yesterday night.  They must not have a curry house in Sunderland.

Or Miliband isnt daft enough to leave the 20 odd curry houses on his doorstep to eat there :lol:

This rate every ground in the country's gonna be mentioning Nelson Mandela on the same day as their previously unique event. Serves them right for trying to one-up us. "The Mags have free scarves? We have free Nelson Mandela! FTM."

Their very own David Miliband was eating in The Raj in South Shields yesterday night.  They must not have a curry house in Sunderland.

Or Miliband isnt daft enough to leave the 20 odd curry houses on his doorstep to eat there :lol:

Just ruin my post, thanks :lol:

How the fuck is this legal?  I thought it was illegal to sell Football Tickets for more than cost price?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local-news/fans-anger-at-150-tyne-wear-derby-tickets-1-5539840

I heard that with EBay, because it's an 'auction', people choose to pay over the odds so you're not doing anything wrong yourself. Always wondered how these sites get around touting laws because that is all it is.

'Keith 'Beefy' Roberts'. :lol:

How the fuck is this legal?  I thought it was illegal to sell Football Tickets for more than cost price?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local-news/fans-anger-at-150-tyne-wear-derby-tickets-1-5539840

I heard that with EBay, because it's an 'auction', people choose to pay over the odds so you're not doing anything wrong yourself. Always wondered how these sites get around touting laws because that is all it is.

'Keith 'Beefy' Roberts'. :lol:

People choose to pay over the odds whether it's an auction or they are buying the ticket off someone on the street. Mental! :lol:

http://tuckers-seeds.com/image/cache/data/productimages/Squash%20Pumpkin/MAR04-500x500.jpg

Taykin me best marras t'the Sunlun gayme

There's a adult ticket in the east stand for sale at £150, that's fucking rediculous that. A few year ago one of te lads beside us sold me his ticket for £49 so I could take the wife the lads went off it and he hasn't lived it down since.

His loss like, we won 5-1 :lol:

Keith ‘Beefy’ Roberts, 47, from Brockley Whins, South Shields

Ex-Mackem.

He is a still Mackem not an ex-mackem. Changing  his colours just makes him a turncoat, nothing more. Now the embarrassment is seen to represent Newcastle supporters.