sunderland

JH

Keith ‘Beefy’ Roberts, 47, from Brockley Whins, South Shields

Ex-Mackem.

He is a still Mackem not an ex-mackem. Changing  his colours just makes him a turncoat, nothing more. Now the embarrassment is seen to represent Newcastle supporters.

Isn't he the big guy in the Gallowgate who has his shirt off all the time?

He had a season ticket there when I had a season ticket and seemed to be fairly passionate about us.

Keith ‘Beefy’ Roberts, 47, from Brockley Whins, South Shields

Ex-Mackem.

He is a still Mackem not an ex-mackem. Changing  his colours just makes him a turncoat, nothing more. Now the embarrassment is seen to represent Newcastle supporters.

Well, yeah.

Hopefully they will get heavy defeats against Man U & Chelsea (and us) putting them at a all time low when they come to us and if we beat them they will be in absolute disarray both on and off the field.

Guest neesy111

They've been calling for his sacking for a while now.

Its 50/50 from the fans I know but more are turning game by game now.

Sunderland's starting XI: Mignolet, Bardsley, Rose, O'Shea, Bramble, N'Diaye, Gardner, McClean, Johnson, Sessegnon, Graham

Manchester United's team: De Gea, Rafael, Buttner, Smalling, Vidic, Carrick, Valencia, Anderson, Young, Kagawa, Van Persie

Them getting relegated would be devastating for them. I can't see them coming back up. They'd lose Mignolet, Sessegnon, Graham, Fletcher and Johnson. They'd struggle to shift Brown, O'Shea and the other hasbeens on huge contracts.