sunderland

JH

Is this what they've been reduced to, our songbook is better than yours? :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Oooh one song, put our songbook up against yours and you will see how we leave yous for dead.'

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=772979&page=4#ixzz2PumCEoa1

Fifteen point season at your place, your SWC/South Stand equivalent to us: "Going down, going down, going down". Us immediately after: "So are we, so are we, so are we". That was canny witty and I've never heard anybody else use it, shut your lot right up anarl - they didn't know what to do or say back. 

And aye, I'm aware you didn't go down and we did, but it was funny at the time to see your lads stood there looking puzzled as f***

To be fair i'm still 'puzzled as f*ck' that anyone could be so mind-numbingly stupid to do this, and to be proud of it 8 years later.

'Puzzled' must be the new 'Rattled'.

:spit:

Is this what they've been reduced to, our songbook is better than yours? :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Oooh one song, put our songbook up against yours and you will see how we leave yous for dead.'

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=772979&page=4#ixzz2PumCEoa1

Fifteen point season at your place, your SWC/South Stand equivalent to us: "Going down, going down, going down". Us immediately after: "So are we, so are we, so are we". That was canny witty and I've never heard anybody else use it, shut your lot right up anarl - they didn't know what to do or say back. 

And aye, I'm aware you didn't go down and we did, but it was funny at the time to see your lads stood there looking puzzled as fuck

To be fair i'm still 'puzzled as f*ck' that anyone could be so mind-numbingly stupid to do this, and to be proud of it 8 years later.

'Puzzled' must be the new 'Rattled'.

:lol: That's the fucking footballing equivalent of "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I?"

Gardner is right up there with Cattermole as one of the biggest cunts in the league.

Look at his tackle against Stoke's Andy Wilkinson on YT. Only a matter of time until he ends a career.

Anyone that ugly is bound to have a chip on their shoulder.

He's bigging it up about "being there" and "being in the tunnel", if the charvers are out of bed early enough on Sunday I'm sure he'll get the welcome to SJP treatment, after his mouthing off  :D

Isn't Ba still out injured because of the tackle? Their PR team is in overdrive at the moment like  :lol: Why anyone thought that was a good idea to come out with that is beyond me, unless they are trying to reinforce their misguided 'siege mentality' they've been trying to stir up since appointing that clown.

Guest firetotheworks

Gardner, like MacManaman and Wigan, knows that honesty gets you nowhere when you're even slightly guilty, so why be honest when you're entirely guilty?

Mignolet

Bardsley

Kilgallon

O'Shea

Rose

N'Diaye

Colback

Larsson

Johnson

Sessegnon

Wickham

I'd imagine.

F*cking hell :lol: the only two with any sort of quality is Sessegnon and Mignolet.

I don't care if the Benfica game goes to penalties and we are f*cking knackered we should still deal with that lot at home.